Help with Armor install?

BradleyWOCN

Hello i am new to the forum and i really need help with 2 mods for my skyrim game.

1. I am having a bit of trouble with a mod. It is called Daedric White Devil Mod. It gives you wings and a tail on the Daedric armor.

I put the nif files in meshes/armor/daedric and the dds files in textures/armor/daedric.

When i get the armor, i have the outline of wings but no actual texture. Any advice please?

2. I have the elegant black dress. When i extract it i have the following directory: (Chinese writting/Lady/elegance.

Inside elegance is 32 dds files and i don't know where to put them and how to get the dress in game.

I found both of these mods on this website, lovers lab.

Thank you very much.

Hey sorry this might be a very late reply, I just noticed no one seemed to help.

But to answer your question, I don't really know what's wrong with the first mod's issue. Clearly it's working, but there are a few possibilities.

1. It's being conflicted with by another mod.

2. The uploader(s) of the the file(s) didn't actually upload the right thing.

3. Something totally unrelated to that, but I just don't know.

As for the dress, it seems like you've done it correct. The dress can be crafted at the forge in-game in one of the last sections (or so I can tell, I've never tried out that mod, so I wouldn't know. But that's just what I've heard from people). So try that.

Hello i am new to the forum and i really need help with 2 mods for my skyrim game.

1. I am having a bit of trouble with a mod. It is called Daedric White Devil Mod. It gives you wings and a tail on the Daedric armor.

I put the nif files in meshes/armor/daedric and the dds files in textures/armor/daedric.

When i get the armor' date=' i have the outline of wings but no actual texture. Any advice please?

2. I have the elegant black dress. When i extract it i have the following directory: (Chinese writting/Lady/elegance.

Inside elegance is 32 dds files and i don't know where to put them and how to get the dress in game.

Thank you very much.

[/quote']

Got an answer finally on "What mod is this"

When i get the armor' date=' i have the outline of wings but no actual texture. Any advice please?

Thank you very much.

[/quote']

I have the exact same problem with the elegance mod. Anyone have an answer??

oh ok i see the problem, you need the original red dress, the 32.dds files are all retextures, get the original version and then replace the textures with those 32 .dds files

You can find the original version under Texy's thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4870 it's under L

Many thanks :) I am a mod noob :D

Hey sorry this might be a very late reply' date=' I just noticed no one seemed to help.

But to answer your question, I don't really know what's wrong with the first mod's issue. Clearly it's working, but there are a few possibilities.

1. It's being conflicted with by another mod.

2. The uploader(s) of the the file(s) didn't actually upload the right thing.

3. Something totally unrelated to that, but I just don't know.

As for the dress, it seems like you've done it correct. The dress can be crafted at the forge in-game in one of the last sections (or so I can tell, I've never tried out that mod, so I wouldn't know. But that's just what I've heard from people). So try that.

[/quote']

Thanks for the help mate!

Archived