FNIS Help

Carloss32

Hi all im not exactly new to modding but its got to the point i want to try and add some animations to my mods, i have started small with 1 anim, i have created the FNIS ---- List file with the 1 anim included, and have ran FNIS for Modders & Users with no errors, it created and read my file and added the behaviors file.

Now where i get stumped, i want to add the animation so it fires on use of a scripted spell but this is where in getting stuck i dont know how to add or find my animation in CK to then be able to add it to the script to fire on use of the spell

Look for the FNIS miscellaneous files. There is a "FNIS Spells Modding Tutorial" (CK Modding Tutorial: Make your own FNIS Spell like Mod (in 60 minutes) - A Spell mod, that does not conflict with FNIS Spells).

You can use that, and strip it to the functionality you want.

Look for the FNIS miscellaneous files. There is a "FNIS Spells Modding Tutorial" (CK Modding Tutorial: Make your own FNIS Spell like Mod (in 60 minutes) - A Spell mod, that does not conflict with FNIS Spells).

You can use that, and strip it to the functionality you want.

cheers for the reply bro i was actually just reading through that PDF as i saw your reply,

thanks for the awsome tool that is FNIS

Archived