[Request] TERA Armorpack SkyRe Patch?

BlackHoleEyes

Don't know if requests are ok or not. If not, just remove this, or tell me and i can remove it.

I'm playing with Skyrim Redone. I am also using the TERA Armor pack CBBE Standalone. 

I have been looking into the config XML for SkyRe Reproccer Patcher to see if i could make the Tera armor fit with the new armor stats, but the XML file just confuses me. 

So i was wondering. Does anyone know of a SkyRe patch for the TERA Armor CBBE Standalone pack? Or are there anyone here who knows how to use it who could make the patch for me? 

I find it quite annoying that the TERA armors are weaker than the regular armors.

Any help would be appreciated, and otherwise have a good day.

EDIT: Okay, i got it done. It was apparently a load-order issue. Though it did not make the Newmiller Piercings dependent on having the Tradecraft perk, though i'm not sure if it could even do it. Oh well. I guess this thread is done. Mods please close/delete/whatever it is you do.

Archived