help race menu character back up

surenakitten

haro if goten to a point whar i need to wipe my skyrim and reinstall mods to try and fix my came but after weeks of tweeking and adjusting things i finaly gota chararicter look i realy love but i dont ant to loos her is there a way to back her up with out loosing her slidrs and looks? i dont cear about keeping her stats or skills just dont want to loos her look.

thanks for any help any one can give ^^

If you are using race menu you can save the presets. Then when you do reinstalls and stuff, just make sure you find the preset data and save it. I have never done that so not positive where it saves the preset information but I do know it saves it.

ive seen lotsa pepole say that but non of the key options at the bottem offer a save i only seem to have  dune light and zoom thats it. @.@ starting to think i shoulda stayed with ece @.@

Well the image is from the racemenu nexus page. But mine is the latest version of Racemenu and mine has the save preset function. Do you have a much older version or something?

i dont think so i downloaded it just yesterday fron the nexus o.O would you happen to have a link to your vertion maybe tharesa a miss link on the nexous O.o

and sorry if its hard to read what im saying @.@ im highly dislexic @.@

The latest racemenu version use the Preset tab to save and load presets. Instead of "anywhere" like before.

You can find your saved presets in. Data\SKSE\Plugins\Chargen\Presets.

Take the files there and copy them into another place on your computer for backup. Also, renaming them to different slots work as necessary, for example renaming 2.slot to 10.slot.

The latest racemenu version use the Preset tab to save and load presets. Instead of "anywhere" like before.

You can find your saved presets in. Data\SKSE\Plugins\Chargen\Presets.

Take the files there and copy them into another place on your computer for backup. Also, renaming them to different slots work as necessary, for example renaming 2.slot to 10.slot.

doh  ok im face palming now. thank you somuch your a life saver! the new lay outs so confusing to me ;-;

Archived