Help me finding the ideal face mod

Malakar

Hello everybody as you can see I would like to ask you to help me find the ideal face mod for me.

There are a lot of combinations and maybe somebody knows the perfect combination for me.

I currently am running around with univision Face and its my favorite face mod to date but there is a giant problem that annoys me.It makes characters faces look fat on nords and high elves.
I dont really know what kind of mods I need to get my character good looking,if just texture replacers are enough and stuff so it would be nice if you could help me.

I want the elves to look good too.(Don't complain,this playthrough is not a lore-friendly playthrough).Faces like this would be ideal http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/24273-1-1412331335.jpg ...That pic is user submitted on ethereal elven overhaul but it isnt compatible with ECE soooo yeah.
I HATE big lips.Dont know why so many guys like them,imho they are ugly.Other than that I am open for almost everything.Just no fat faces,blocky faces and PLEASE NO BIG LIPS.Thanks :3

If you need any further information just ask in the forum.If you recommend a combination to me that you are using atm then it would be nice if you could submit a screenshot of your character so that I get a general idea of what it might look like ingame though its not required.I'll try to test out pretty much every combination you suggest.

Archived