22 hours ago, hotrack said:

Didn't try this one right here?

Oh cool, my apologies, I didn't search right away.
Anyway, this one has the bug wherein loading textures brings up a Fatal Exception error. Changing the folder name circumvents this for the time being. (Using BodySlide v4.4 btw)

Are there any conversions for the following armours because I haven't been able to find conversion anywhere:

R18n01 Eisen Platte: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11050

R18n02 Leere Armour: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11756

R18n04 Ritter Armour: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13638

There are some conversions listed in the bodyslide armour and clothing list v3 that link to tes5 labs, however most of the download links are currently dead.

On 12/6/2017 at 11:26 PM, meme supreme said:
Spoiler

Hey I made a little mashup using Dark Souls 3 assets, would anyone be interested in using it?

knighte.thumb.jpg.b2db42ba991fd867362201f8151b0dd3.jpg

knightd.thumb.jpg.450cce383b1b8ac9292da44c5739d885.jpg

Has a few variant pieces but nothing special. Trying to figure out some stuff but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

I would love this, yes.

I edited the Leolic UUNP conversion; removed the clippings and stuff by adding zaps to them.

I didn't really set the zaps to active, so you have to check 'em when building the body.

Do note that there's still the fatal exception error when previewing and opening the project in Outfit Studio. Just rename the folder inside the textures folder to circumvent this.

Leolic by xemoses+JH UUNP.rar

44 minutes ago, cowsareflying said:

I ca't seem to get characters to be nude using uunp, could someone help me please? I used seveNbase and Demoniac texture but characters are always wearing underwear.

Start up bodyslide, on top left where it says outfit/body choose Unified UNP Special in scrollbar, on preset choose one of the bodies then press build. 

1 hour ago, meme supreme said:

Neat, I'm working on the Orcish one if that's ok.

Yeah, I already started on the Orcish but it's fine if there's multiple different versions. I'm primarily concerned that others might not fix the notorious problems that some of Nise's armors have where he forgets to correctly set the texture paths that make the pieces reflective (the Ebony ones in particular had this problem, which is why they looked so flat and plastic in comparison with the vanilla Ebony armor). If you want I can link you a tutorial for how to fix them yourself, in case you have your conversion done before I do.

31 minutes ago, Siegmeyer said:

Yeah, I already started on the Orcish but it's fine if there's multiple different versions. I'm primarily concerned that others might not fix the notorious problems that some of Nise's armors have where he forgets to correctly set the texture paths that make the pieces reflective (the Ebony ones in particular had this problem, which is why they looked so flat and plastic in comparison with the vanilla Ebony armor). If you want I can link you a tutorial for how to fix them yourself, in case you have your conversion done before I do.

Oh yeah he doesn't set the environment map properties, nor the masks or cubemap textures. I always do it but I've been a bit lazy on doing it for TAWoBA because of all the updates resetting it back to Nise's default shaderless properties -- unless I missed something and they're actually gucci now, haven't played for a while.

You should probably make your own thread for UUNP conversions if you're interested. Once I'm done converting all the Dark Souls and Bloodborne armors I'll probably make one of my own considering how I always add the custom variants and shit with the modified .esps, providing support for these here is kinda hard.

1 hour ago, meme supreme said:

Oh yeah he doesn't set the environment map properties, nor the masks or cubemap textures. I always do it but I've been a bit lazy on doing it for TAWoBA because of all the updates resetting it back to Nise's default shaderless properties -- unless I missed something and they're actually gucci now, haven't played for a while.

You should probably make your own thread for UUNP conversions if you're interested. Once I'm done converting all the Dark Souls and Bloodborne armors I'll probably make one of my own considering how I always add the custom variants and shit with the modified .esps, providing support for these here is kinda hard.

Yeah, I'll make a topic as soon as I finish that round of UUNP conversions I mentioned I was working on a couple of weeks ago. I think Nise said he updated the ebony pieces with the last TAWOBA update but I haven't checked them myself yet.