[FONV] [WIP] Adult Resources for SCR [On Hold]

Kind of an odd question' date=' but would you make a version of the blindfold/ballgag/collar combo with just the blindfold?

[/quote']

two blindfolds in current update:cool: but they do not have head morphs. yet.

update 20120301

+add 14 headgears (no head morphs)

+3 chastity belts, Bottom Harness, crotch rope and strapon. all of them have very bad fitting:dodgy:

updated SCR20120226.2

Hi Spectrum' date=' we have people experiencing crashing again, I didn't do any changes, just uploaded your file to the OP

[/quote']

grrrr :( its very strange. could you send me esm causing CTD? version 20120302.1 it seems. At this moment versions 20120302.5, 20120226.2 and 20120226.2Updated not causing CTD.

Just in case, i use GECK 1.4.0.518 + PowerUp 0.1.7.1 beta 2 and FNVEdit 3.0.21

I've also noticed the new file is smaller than 20120226.2 it is based on' date=' any ideas on if something is missing?

[/quote']

this should not be.

IDoX7.png

this should not be.

Yeah something weird going on, I did check the version you uploaded in both threads seemed to be the same, I experienced the CTC but once I opened it in GECK looked at the new items and added a formlist it seemed to work ok. FNVEdit found nothing wrong either.

Could You Tell Me What Oblivion Mod' date='s Did You Get The Anal Tail Nifs From ?

[/quote']

from DskRings.

I would like to use these meshes/textures in Skyrim :)

would that be OK ?

I did not create these things, I just ported them to NV. And don't forget, this is very wip project. Many models look ugly, has no suitable textures etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just checked them out, and they're really good :)

I'm guessing that you need a specific body replacer for the symbiote? I ask because I'm using the compatibilty skeleton with body by race. My character is a Caucasian and when I tried putting on the skeleton-looking one (Symbiote 1 I'm guessing), it seemed like there's quite bit of a gap between it and where it's meant to grip, although looking at the screenshots, I'm guessing that's how it's meant to turn out.

nice work nonetheless :)

• 2 weeks later...

I found out that most strapons come from this mod, and wanted to thank you for porting/making them, it's great stuff!

Also, are you able to reposition them? Mostly they are placed to high on actor, or pointing too high. It seems that strapon_03.nif, and Strapon_06_Tentacle_01.nif look pretty good in sex anims. If there's anything I could do to help with this, just let me know.

Bit of a necro here' date=' as the last posts are from a while ago, but I seem to run into a small bug. The ballgag/blindfold combo gives me one of those large red icons on my char. So I'm guessing I'm missing some textures...

[/quote']

I'll try to help you, but I'm just a heavy user of this mod ;)

I've tested this, and both combos, "BallGag & Blindfold" and "Gag Open & Blindfold" work for me. I'm getting them from the crate in Goodsprings.

I've probably missed the one giving you trouble, so what's the name of that ballgag?

By the way, red exclamation sign is a missing mesh, allways.

Missing texture results in messed up texture that chenges, or pink object maybe.

It is the first one you mention "Ballgag & Blindfold". The open gag version works without any issue.

If it is a single mesh missing' date=' is there any way to still obtain it?

[/quote']

Hmm, it points to FNV\Data\Meshes\ST\Headgears\Gag_Ball_04_Blind.nif.

Just check if that file is there. If it's not there, that's the source of your problems, and you can copy it from this archive. If it is there, than something else is the problem.

That file is included in AR_4_SCR_2012.07.25.7z, so you shouldn't have any problems with it.

Seeing it there...also seeing mention of a cloth gag. Haven't even seen that one in game O.o

Ok, so it's something else. BTW, "Cloth Gag" is also found in the crate in Goodsprings.

So, let's check a few things first:

1. You are using SCR20120806 and SCRData20120721 (in previous versions this also worked, but I'm looking at this right now)

2. You are using AR_4_SCR_2012.07 (this mod), and have st.esp checked

3. You have the Archive Invalidation in FOMM checked (sometimes it helps to uncheck it, and than check it again)

4. You have found these items in the crate near Goodsprings gas-station, shown in screenshot in the OP

With this setup I have visible "BallGag & Blindofld" in my game, and also in GECK, so it really should be there for you.

I'm using just a few Sexout mods, so perhaps there could be a problem with some other mod, I'm unsure which one could that be..

I'm guessing that you need a specific body replacer for the symbiote?

DIMONIZED Type3 Body

it seemed like there's quite bit of a gap between it and where it's meant to grip

it because many meshes in this pack have very bad fitting.

Also' date=' are you able to reposition them?

[/quote']

yes, i'm going to fix it. in the near future:cool:

If there's anything I could do to help with this' date=' just let me know.

[/quote']

if you know how to work with Blender & NifScope, i will be grateful for any help.

The ballgag/blindfold combo gives me one of those large red icons on my char.

try to redownload & reinstall latest SCR and data from OP.

note: st.esp just add footloker in Goodspring with all stuff from this mod. All records for mesh stored in Sexout Common Resources.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this where to put this query, but I downloaded this file and when chosing certain actions for my female courier, the game will tell me that "The Penetrator" has been equipped, then later that it has been unequipped. But there is nothing actually equipped.

I'm using SexoutNG, Common Resources, Fade to Black, Lust, Sex, ZaZ, st, and this mod. Anything I'm missing?

The Penetrator is an object that has parts in 2 mods. The object itself is in the SCR, but the mesh & texture are in the Tryout mod. It's not actually part of the Adult Resources at all. I ran into this with my soRapist mod. Download all parts of the tryout mod (not sure if the mesh/texture are part of the main plugin or in the data pack), then you should see the strapon. Any further question should probably be put in the technical support as a new thread.