¿female hairy armpit/underarm for type 3 body replacer? (or for others body replacers)

Guest juakoblabla

Guest juakoblabla

I am using type 3.

I can't find any armpit hairy mod for T3 or for any other body.

If you know any hairy armpit/underarm mod for T3 or for other body mod,; or if you know any standalone body replacer with hairy armpit; give me the link, please.

Guest juakoblabla

For skyrim, i am usin an armpit hairy mod.

But i can't find anything like this for fallout 3.

And...

There is necrophilia mods, rape mods...

Armpit hair it's less crazy than a necrophilia mod .

------------------------------------

Honestly, y have not the hability for make a mod for a game.

I don't even speak english.

For skyrim, i am usin an armpit hairy mod.

But i can't find anything like this for fallout 3.

There isn't one for Fallout, which is why I recommended trying to make it yourself.  If you want to see something that doesn't exist, your only real option is to make it.

I draw the line at facial hair, but seriously why is arm pit offensive on a women. Given the risk of getting into politics I won't comment further, but I've been hoping for one for FNV for a while- given how filthy everything is in the wasteland it seems unbelievable that many the women would bother shaving it.

I got a feeling none of them do in Wasteland 2 given how haggard all the female characters look, which I find refreshing. They must have so much spare time ;).

I think this is the first time I've ever posted hope I don't break a rule

Long story made short: I made my own raider skins. Dirty and hairy (pun intended) because I just don't think humans scrabbling in the post-apocalyptic wasteland have time for gorgeousness and it really broke the mood of the game for me. Non-raider skins I left pretty. I'm adding a few screens I found on a backup hardrive. These were not the final product, but very close to it, if I reccall correctly I made the bush a bit smaller and really lightened up on the feet bottom dirt, but you get the idea. was gonna add a hint of unshaved legs too but never did. I had also made corresponding hairy skins for Honest Hearts. Now at the moment due to a computer loss and a severe lack of time I don't have the DDS plugin installed on photoshop yet, heck I don't even have either of the Fallouts reinstalled yet. But I DO have the last working copy of  the raider skins with corresponding normal maps on hand. I could always upload that if anyone is interested. Obviously first I would need to get the DDS plugin working because I'd want tto make sure of what I was uploading

post-219907-0-10412900-1414119352_thumb.jpg

post-219907-0-18446800-1414119366_thumb.jpg

post-219907-0-01469000-1414119379_thumb.jpg

post-219907-0-52076100-1414119390_thumb.jpg

post-219907-0-45531700-1414119401_thumb.jpg

I would study how pubic hair is done on a texture, and use that as a basis for armpit hair.

Trying to do 3D armpit hair would be a lot harder, I think, but there is 3D pubic that could

be adapted, once again.

I don't know why people freak out over armpit hair on women; the way I see it, it's like getting

a free preview of what her pussy hair would look like  :P  I don't care for seeing it stick out

when she's got her arms down, though. I saw my first pictures of naked women back in the early

70's, and they all had pubic hair back then, but the only ones with armpit hair were hippies

and Europeans. I didn't know women had armpit hair; the first time I saw it I was about eleven,

and it was on some French chick... I kind of went "Gahhh! What's that?"; my mom just kind of

made a face :lol: 

But I DO have the last working copy of the raider skins with corresponding normal maps on hand. I could always upload that if anyone is interested. Obviously first I would need to get the DDS plugin working because I'd want make sure of what I was uploading

Please do share.

Put up what you have, in whatever state of completion it may be in.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is the first time I've ever posted hope I don't break a rule

Long story made short: I made my own raider skins. Dirty and hairy (pun intended) because I just don't think humans scrabbling in the post-apocalyptic wasteland have time for gorgeousness and it really broke the mood of the game for me. Non-raider skins I left pretty. I'm adding a few screens I found on a backup hardrive. These were not the final product, but very close to it, if I reccall correctly I made the bush a bit smaller and really lightened up on the feet bottom dirt, but you get the idea. was gonna add a hint of unshaved legs too but never did. I had also made corresponding hairy skins for Honest Hearts. Now at the moment due to a computer loss and a severe lack of time I don't have the DDS plugin installed on photoshop yet, heck I don't even have either of the Fallouts reinstalled yet. But I DO have the last working copy of  the raider skins with corresponding normal maps on hand. I could always upload that if anyone is interested. Obviously first I would need to get the DDS plugin working because I'd want tto make sure of what I was uploading

Yeah I'm gonna need this.

Archived