On 12/8/2018 at 8:19 AM, Skyrimfloo said:

Have you got anything done already?...

The SSE version actually got an update, I had to uninstall vanilla for hard-drive space so I haven't ported it over yet (and may not be able to for a while). The framework itself hasn't been changed but I switched up how all the passives worked and what-not. I don't know how Skyrim handles extended scripts all that well, so no clue how that would effect your changes. Also, how did you refresh the horse variable at run-time? The fix (at least my method) worked immediately for my test save but some people reported it isn't working in their game, so that may fix it (or I just botched the fix in the release version, idk).

9 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

The SSE version actually got an update, I had to uninstall vanilla for hard-drive space so I haven't ported it over yet (and may not be able to for a while). The framework itself hasn't been changed but I switched up how all the passives worked and what-not. I don't know how Skyrim handles extended scripts all that well, so no clue how that would effect your changes.

The extend thing is actually a crap method for what I was trying, which was to alter your code without touching the original. Unfortunately whenever you cast anything as the original script type (so for example, when SuH_Main_.ModUpdate() is called from the player alias), it won't include my script due to said cast. So I'd have to modify the Alias script to point to the extended script. And don't get me started with trying to extend the MCM script because that shit is nightmarish.

Also, you tend to make very HUEG functions that do a crapload of things one after another, lol. Due to this, in many cases I had to pretty much copy & paste the whole thing just to add two extra lines in the middle, and in the end it became a pain in the ass because the whole script was getting almost as long as the original just for a couple of minor changes.

So, to be honest, I think that the best thing to do is to simply add my changes to the original code, make them very easy to spot, and if you don't mind, take a look at it and if you like them you could add them to the main mod.

Also, how did you refresh the horse variable at run-time? The fix (at least my method) worked immediately for my test save but some people reported it isn't working in their game, so that may fix it (or I just botched the fix in the release version, idk).

The variable was set in both the "SuH_Fun" and "SuH_Main" scripts, and the latter was set correctly. All I did was to use one to re_assign the other one at runtime on the ModUpdate() function. Not sure if the method is a proper one, but it worked for me.

Later today I'll reupload the mod with the non-extended version. I have no idea of how different mods are from SSE to LE, but if I get bored I might look into it and even try to do it myself. If all you've changed were the scripts I might not even need to install anything new, just copy them and fix stuff in CK.

I'm also trying to add something like a "drain meter" for the enemies, but I've got no idea about UI stuff so I might take a bit.

The Regal Glow passive doesn't seem to be working.   I have three ranks in it which should give 24 armor, but when nude, I'm showing 0 armor.   I've looked for the invisible armor piece listing, but I'm not seeing anything anywhere.  Any ideas as to why it's not working?

5 hours ago, Skyrimfloo said:

So, to be honest, I think that the best thing to do is to simply add my changes to the original code, make them very easy to spot, and if you don't mind, take a look at it and if you like them you could add them to the main mod.

The variable was set in both the "SuH_Fun" and "SuH_Main" scripts, and the latter was set correctly. All I did was to use one to re_assign the other one at runtime on the ModUpdate() function. Not sure if the method is a proper one, but it worked for me.

Later today I'll reupload the mod with the non-extended version. I have no idea of how different mods are from SSE to LE, but if I get bored I might look into it and even try to do it myself. If all you've changed were the scripts I might not even need to install anything new, just copy them and fix stuff in CK.

I'm also trying to add something like a "drain meter" for the enemies, but I've got no idea about UI stuff so I might take a bit.

It's unfortunate Bethesda didn't port the feature Fallout 4 got for referencing other scripts, which even support almost code-injection style additions using custom events... Anyways, yeah, if you're looking to change the original functions of the mod instead of just "adding new stuff" then adding it to the original code is really the only reliable way (that I know of at least). I could potentially look into SKSE's events system (similar to what SexLab uses) but that's so far out of scope idk if it'd be worth it.

If you want to make the code easy to find just add a comment before/after with something like "; ADDON - FROM HERE" "-; ADDON - END HERE". I also use ";ent/ " and ";end/ " as custom tabs in my editors, so you could even use that if you wanted to.

(horse var.fix) I'll have to try that method and see if it works for everyone. If it works it doesn't matter if it's 'proper', we ain't building houses here! lol

I has some time today, since the changes were all in the scripts I can literally just create the scripts needed and upload them, they just need to be compiled and have their properties filled in CK (kinda wish I used a different method now that I look back at it all these years later X.x). I tried just running Creation Kit and scripts but I got errors and crashes galore so I can't do it myself, my main-storage drive is currently sitting at 14GB remaining, and I still have videos to render today... so yeah, a bit stuck.

EDIT 2 "Actually, nothing in the currently released scripts is SSE exclusive in Succubus Heart, so if you want, all that needs to be done is taking the scripts SuH_MCM, SuH_Main, SuH_Fun, SuH_dynaES_player, SuH_dynaES_active, SuH_SuQuest, SuH_comES_milk, SuH_comES_sperm, then compile them, after that simply fill the properties in the 3 Quests (SuH_main, SuH_SuQuest, and SuH_Fun) and in the magic effects SuH_com_milk, SuH_com_sperm, SuH_dyna_player, SuH_dyna_active. Then all changes 'should' work.

(to note, mods from SLE to SSE are pretty much exactly the same with some really rare exceptions (SSE has more base functions because of CC content, but I don't use these), and what's available in SKSE. So really mods with scripts just need to be re-compiled and, as long as those functions exist, it'll work just like it does in SSE/SLE and vise-versa. The base game functions them-selves didn't change at all in SSE, just their position and reference in the .exe/engine, for better or worse...)

EDIT : I got ninja'd

20 minutes ago, Sollywog said:

The Regal Glow passive doesn't seem to be working.   I have three ranks in it which should give 24 armor, but when nude, I'm showing 0 armor.   I've looked for the invisible armor piece listing, but I'm not seeing anything anywhere.  Any ideas as to why it's not working?

Are you using any modded outfits/armor/accessories that take un-usual slots? I can't remember what slot it is, but Regal Glow uses a different slot than the body slot (for compatibility) but if something is already there it won't work. (Also where is it saying you have 0 armor? Maybe it's just not reading the value?)

33 minutes ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Are you using any modded outfits/armor/accessories that take un-usual slots? I can't remember what slot it is, but Regal Glow uses a different slot than the body slot (for compatibility) but if something is already there it won't work. (Also where is it saying you have 0 armor? Maybe it's just not reading the value?)

Hmm, to check again I unequipped everything.  Once I had stripped down, I heard something equip. Now there is an "unknown" armor in slot 48 according to sexlab's strip item editor.  It's giving 4 armor, so I'm guessing this is it, however it should be 22 not 4 according to the Regal Glow tooltip. Is this it and it's just formulating wrong?

54 minutes ago, Sollywog said:

Hmm, to check again I unequipped everything.  Once I had stripped down, I heard something equip. Now there is an "unknown" armor in slot 48 according to sexlab's strip item editor.  It's giving 4 armor, so I'm guessing this is it, however it should be 22 not 4 according to the Regal Glow tooltip. Is this it and it's just formulating wrong?

Something with the code may not be calculating properly, I'll have to look into it. Thanks for letting me know!

14 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

It's unfortunate Bethesda didn't port the feature Fallout 4 got for referencing other scripts, which even support almost code-injection style additions using custom events... Anyways, yeah, if you're looking to change the original functions of the mod instead of just "adding new stuff" then adding it to the original code is really the only reliable way (that I know of at least). I could potentially look into SKSE's events system (similar to what SexLab uses) but that's so far out of scope idk if it'd be worth it.

If you want to make the code easy to find just add a comment before/after with something like "; ADDON - FROM HERE" "-; ADDON - END HERE". I also use ";ent/ " and ";end/ " as custom tabs in my editors, so you could even use that if you wanted to.

(horse var.fix) I'll have to try that method and see if it works for everyone. If it works it doesn't matter if it's 'proper', we ain't building houses here! lol

I has some time today, since the changes were all in the scripts I can literally just create the scripts needed and upload them, they just need to be compiled and have their properties filled in CK (kinda wish I used a different method now that I look back at it all these years later X.x). I tried just running Creation Kit and scripts but I got errors and crashes galore so I can't do it myself, my main-storage drive is currently sitting at 14GB remaining, and I still have videos to render today... so yeah, a bit stuck.

EDIT 2 "Actually, nothing in the currently released scripts is SSE exclusive in Succubus Heart, so if you want, all that needs to be done is taking the scripts SuH_MCM, SuH_Main, SuH_Fun, SuH_dynaES_player, SuH_dynaES_active, SuH_SuQuest, SuH_comES_milk, SuH_comES_sperm, then compile them, after that simply fill the properties in the 3 Quests (SuH_main, SuH_SuQuest, and SuH_Fun) and in the magic effects SuH_com_milk, SuH_com_sperm, SuH_dyna_player, SuH_dyna_active. Then all changes 'should' work.

(to note, mods from SLE to SSE are pretty much exactly the same with some really rare exceptions (SSE has more base functions because of CC content, but I don't use these), and what's available in SKSE. So really mods with scripts just need to be re-compiled and, as long as those functions exist, it'll work just like it does in SSE/SLE and vise-versa. The base game functions them-selves didn't change at all in SSE, just their position and reference in the .exe/engine, for better or worse...)

Awesome, then I'll pick those scripts and try it out. I'll let you know later. I'm using the PapyrusCompilerPlus so I could work with MO2, and the app came with very neat things such as multiple script compilation, so I could do this in a matter of minutes.

This is something I'm not sure about, but does it need to be an "armor slot" for it to work?

I don't know if you're familiar with the mod DovahBling. It features a ten finger ring system, but the way it handles the non-vanilla versions is actually pretty smart (and a pain in the ass, according to the author). Basically, if you set armor class objects but don't assign them any armor slots, you can actually equip them all at once. The slot's purpose is to visualize the object's mesh. To circumvent this, the mod shows the rest of the rings' meshes as if they were magic effect shaders applied through a quest, as the game allows more flexibility in the number of those.

In any case, my point is that the mod doesn't use slots but still let you equip stuff successfully, and even benefit from enchantments in them. In the case of Regal Glow, it is supposed to be invisible, so maybe you could simply leave it with an unassigned slot. The only thing I don't know if it would work, is the armor rating, but I think it's worth a shot.

4 hours ago, Skyrimfloo said:

...In any case, my point is that the mod doesn't use slots but still let you equip stuff successfully, and even benefit from enchantments in them. In the case of Regal Glow, it is supposed to be invisible, so maybe you could simply leave it with an unassigned slot. The only thing I don't know if it would work, is the armor rating, but I think it's worth a shot.

I actually tried that method originally (Minus the visual shaders), the problems however make the intended system for Regal Glow impossible. The summoned armor in the game uses a similar system, where it just puts an object as equipped with a shader and it's added to whatever 'stack' equipment uses, however SKSE can't get that stack (or at least it couldn't when I made it, and sure as hell can't in SSE from recent trials for a different feature I was working on). This works for things that don't need to be changed, but Regal Glow can change it's armor value, which requires me to get the object reference, which is done via-slots. It's the most 'functional' system I found, but if there's a better way I'm all for it.

The other method I almost used was to have it in the player's inventory as a 'quest item' but hidden, then get the reference from there using a remove/added function on an external chest, which then would equip onto the player with the intended armor value. Maybe I'm just missing something, but I can't get SKSE to alter the armor other than these 2 methods.

1 hour ago, Spirit_Shard said:

I actually tried that method originally (Minus the visual shaders), the problems however make the intended system for Regal Glow impossible. The summoned armor in the game uses a similar system, where it just puts an object as equipped with a shader and it's added to whatever 'stack' equipment uses, however SKSE can't get that stack (or at least it couldn't when I made it, and sure as hell can't in SSE from recent trials for a different feature I was working on). This works for things that don't need to be changed, but Regal Glow can change it's armor value, which requires me to get the object reference, which is done via-slots. It's the most 'functional' system I found, but if there's a better way I'm all for it.

The other method I almost used was to have it in the player's inventory as a 'quest item' but hidden, then get the reference from there using a remove/added function on an external chest, which then would equip onto the player with the intended armor value. Maybe I'm just missing something, but I can't get SKSE to alter the armor other than these 2 methods.

I see, that sucks. The only thing that I might suggest in case you didn't try yet, would be that you could detect when the armor object gets unequipped, then check for free slots and use the SetSlotMask SKSE function to dynamically swap its slot to a free one. But I haven't tried this yet. I think something like that is what the Devious Devices hider does to show or hide the items beneath the clothes.

Anyways, here are two things:

This is the mod with the scripts adapted from the SSE version and nothing else. Well, the only change I included was my horse fix because it was so simple, but in theory this is it. All I did was to recompile the scripts you mentioned and assigned the variables as required.

And this is the version with my tweaks. It includes:

1. The lesser power to toggle status drain on the fly and an option in the MCM to show/hide it.
  2. Notifications for enemy health depletion.
  3. SexLab Separate Orgasm Support.
  4. Slightly tweaked succubus spells to re-enable them as "Target Actor" with range limited to 6 ft to make them a bit easier to use than "Contact" type ones. Also a toggle in the MCM to hide the masturbation power since there are many mods that include such function, to avoid cluttering the spell menu.
  5. A fixed version of the Calm effect, or at least fixed for me because it wasn't working on my version, nor seemed to show properly in the CK.

Let me know if there are any issues with either one. 

@Spirit_Shard

Just a little thank you  and encouragement :) 

i love having my skyrim moded in a little kinky way ? but i hate not having all of my vanilla skills at 100 too ... that include smithing , enchentment, alchimi  all of them are just boring and time eating to lvl up ... So Thanky to give us a way to avoid this pain, now we can level up them in pleasure :D ( litteraly) 

Of course other feature are realy cool ♥ and your mod is for me an hard requierment for start every  new game ? 

So keep going ♥ ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Love the mod, started using it with no problems.  Tried to use Devious Devices (Assets. Integration & Expansion) and the now nothing works on creatures below trolls. Wolves, dogs, drauger  and the like I get a message the I press the ~ key saying  no animation available, when they are. Any ideas.  Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Great mod, just one thing... drain to kill option(and technically about any other mod that I've tried that allows death by "sunsun") usually interrupts Defeat, making chain... sexing enemies in one session impossible. Is there by any chance you can make it so the NPC that reaches 1HP die after Defeat post-assault scenario play out? It would theoretically work only on the Robbed scenario as the player isn't moved anywhere, but I don't even know the first thing about making SL mods so this is just an idea.

On 12/19/2018 at 1:09 AM, Draknowin said:

The Health/Magicka/Stamina drain cap for this mod seems to be overriding any level-up changes I make...

Intentional - when the Status Caps are higher than the Succubus Heart Status Caps it will slowly decay until it's within the cap.

On 12/30/2018 at 1:35 PM, searaiderbc said:

Love the mod, started using it with no problems.  Tried to use Devious Devices (Assets. Integration & Expansion) and the now nothing works on creatures below trolls...

I doubt this would be a Succubus Heart issue, but you may want to try resetting your SexLab animations registers (use SexLab's MCM for this) and ensure you've ran FNIS. If you have extended animations also ensure those mods are set correctly.

On 1/6/2019 at 4:53 AM, Kukuha228 said:

My character is slowly losing its mana,how can I disable that option?...

Not sure what you mean, is it just draining it to the cap in the Succubus Heart MCM? Or is it decaying farther? (Need more info to help)

11 hours ago, mcnv said:

...drain to kill option(and technically about any other mod that I've tried that allows death by "sunsun") usually interrupts Defeat, making chain... sexing enemies in one session impossible...

Huh... sounds like something in Defeat not correctly finding the next Actor when the previous actor dies 'too quickly'. Succubus Heart already waits until an Actor is registered as "done" in Sexlab so they probably made some external function that takes a bit after that to register. You're better off getting support in the Defeated thread - I don't personally use the mod so I don't know specifics of how it works.

22 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

I doubt this would be a Succubus Heart issue, but you may want to try resetting your SexLab animations registers (use SexLab's MCM for this) and ensure you've ran FNIS. If you have extended animations also ensure those mods are set correctly. 

Yea, I have already run the animations again and reset everything and it is working fine. Thanks for the reply. One thing I think would make the mod better would be a hot key to switch the drain on and off.   Thanks again for the great mod.

Hey, first of all amazing mod i really like that it actually gives progression through other(sexy) means than leveling up. I've been trying to modify it to fit better with requiem as health, stamina and magicka values heavily influence your characters damage output, resistances, regeneration etc. Ive managed to raise the cost of the caps and remove the increase of all caps from character level to make the progress slower but i would love to be able to advance the caps by regular leveling up as well but haven't been able to figure out how to do it. Also would be nice if the starting caps would be the race specific caps and not just flat 100. Any chance you could give me some pointers what to change and where?

On 1/9/2019 at 2:29 AM, ceruzka said:

..." Skill trainer bug detected. No SP spent... " error....

It's a bug in Vanilla Skyrim where the level up/XP gain functions don't round up and actually level as they're suppose to. Succubus Heart detects this and prevents wasting SP, simply level the skill normally to fix this. (can also be cause by mods with XP modifiers such as increased/decreased XP gain).

23 hours ago, searaiderbc said:

...Thanks for the reply. One thing I think would make the mod better would be a hot key to switch the drain on and off...

On the To-do List. (Has been for a while X.x)

15 hours ago, Tonza90 said:

...Any chance you could give me some pointers what to change and where?

Well race specific caps would require detecting the player's race and specifically modifying the Absorption function in SuH_Fun to abide by it (as well as changes in the MCM code to account for the change). Also, by default the status cap scaling is there because you can't really keep the stats increased from leveling up (there's no efficient way to check for it). You could 'theoretically' create an additional function in SuH_SuQuest (the timer/tick function) where it would normally decay status that's above the cap and just check if the player level had increased, and just add it to the SuH_PCS[status]item value (similar to how souls work, you can check those to see the code). That will then increase the cap permanently.

Example - Player Level up > Player selects +10 HP > SuH_SuQuest detects above cap status > Then check for player level, if it's higher than the last check +10 Health Item bonus stat and reset stored level

20 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

It's a bug in Vanilla Skyrim where the level up/XP gain functions don't round up and actually level as they're suppose to. Succubus Heart detects this and prevents wasting SP, simply level the skill normally to fix this. (can also be cause by mods with XP modifiers such as increased/decreased XP gain).

Thx for your quick response ;) yeah I figured up that it's caused by mod Nymphs of Skyrim and only on these caracters (author decreased XP gain to balance them, vanilla goes without any problem) so dunno how it can be resolved.. 

16 hours ago, CodeName404 said:

I have a Sacrosanct mod and this mod causes issues with it's features, may I ask you to make an compatibility patch with the Sacrosanct's newest version? thank you :)

No idea what that mod is or what it does, and compatibility patches really aren't my responsibility. If you give me more info on the conflict and what it's doing I may be able to help.

This mod is so popular but you dont know about it? Well Sacrosanct is a vampire overhaul mod made by EnaiSaion - a great modder. My issue is that since i'm playing with the Succubus Heart mod, my vampire status has just vanished, BUT all of the vampiric powers, abilities, passive statuses are still working, but everyone recognizes me as a human nord, i had sex with Serana and her affection didn't worked (it was supposed to turn me into a vampire back, no success) I cannot feed on sleeping people anymore. Please help, thank you :)