SL + overhaul mods....

M.BISON

hello

i used requiem, very good overhaul but unfortunately for me it had too many conflicts with...... almost every mod including SL mods  :(

for example: instead of being puinshed(whipped) in the dream shop mod, npc/actos would just stand there doing nothing lol and so on

i was wondering what overhaul mods you guys use that make skyrim more challenging and at the same time its all (or mostly) 

compatible with sexlabs(mods)

thanks in advanced

(note: at the time i was using sexlab 1.58b and the not the latest skse but i dont think it would have made a difference)  

Well I've been using SkyRe with SL mods without much problem, but right now I have an awesome CPU. on my old computer I had to disable either SkyRe or SD, 'Cause I could clear the valtheim towers, and be halfway to high hrothgar before the SD scripts kicked in for the bandit chief at Valtheim

hello

i used requiem, very good overhaul but unfortunately for me it had too many conflicts with...... almost every mod including SL mods  :(

for example: instead of being puinshed(whipped) in the dream shop mod, npc/actos would just stand there doing nothing lol and so on

i was wondering what overhaul mods you guys use that make skyrim more challenging and at the same time its all (or mostly) 

compatible with sexlabs(mods)

thanks in advanced

(note: at the time i was using sexlab 1.58b and the not the latest skse but i dont think it would have made a difference)  

I played with requiem and  many mods from here and no problem. Same with Skyre.

I think  old SKSE is problem same mods requre it for work or you maybe forget run FNIS?

Archived