Will Devious Devices work with Sevenbase?

A7X Nightmare

I seriously can't believe there isn't a Sevenbase or CBBE conversion of Devious Devices (assets). I don't want to use the UNPB body anymore because there isn't any good skimpy armor replacers. CBBE and 7b both have armor/clothing replacers that covers everything in the game and the DLCs all in one download... so I would like to switch to one of those two.

...but if I switch to CBBE or 7b I won't be able to use Devious Devices anymore (or will I?) since they only work with UNPB and UNP skinny body.

Has anyone used DD with either of these two body mods?

Edit: I just now saw that Devious Devices (assets) works with the CBBE curvy body. Still wondering if it will work with 7b though.

I'm using 7B with alot of DD mods and i think the only thing i don't have the current version is the DD Expansion packet. still using 1.1.1 7B version of it.. but it has been a while since i looked for it, so there might be a current version of it around.

The normal DD - Assets conversion you can get here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=497623

I'm using 7B with alot of DD mods and i think the only thing i don't have the current version is the DD Expansion packet. still using 1.1.1 7B version of it.. but it has been a while since i looked for it, so there might be a current version of it around.

The normal DD - Assets conversion you can get here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=497623

Holy crap.. I googled for that, but couldn't find it. Thanks!

Archived