[req] Skyrim Couples

ruyman9

Can someone do a mod about couples in skyrim?

i have seen in the mod sexlab Aroused that sometimes NPCs have sex with each other but mostly are their partners, like husband and wife
the idea is... a mod that selects two individuals to be a couple and have sex with each other given a especific number of aroused. this could have a option to select any npc (married ones already programed) to any other npc or even the player. This mean that we could see gay/lesbian partners if we put it the way we want. That of course should include NPCs from mods.

Imagine ysolda and lydia being a lesbian couple and going their private time everytime someones arousal becomes 90 or something like that

this mod could also give the player the option to have sex with a married NPC given the right amount of speech level. Also there could be a chance of engaging into a brawl with the partner of the npc we just have sex with (giving % of that happening). Also give the option of "open-relationship". For orcs this could be tricky because is a harem for them 

lmagine you can convince Adrianne avenicci to have sex and ulfberth War-bear appear a hour later or maybe the next day to try to beat you up (the only problem here will be to find a way to keep the brawls in the place of the happening so the NPC doesn't look for you across a dungeon or something)

actually now that i think of it this could be a fantasy acomplish for many given that not only you can make gay/lesbian couples, but you can have elderly-young, priest-villager, incest, brother-sister, parent-offspring, rich-commoner, vampire-not vampire (not twilight style), interspecies, etc. and you just have to wait and watch without the need to prostitute them or change your character to see that

this could be a great immersion mood, PLEAAAAASE SOMEONE TRY DOING THIS!!!

This Is what you are looking for. Extremely well in-depth and immersive. I'm actually suprised it isn't on highest rated anymore :L

thanks. I've checked that mod and is good but the idea i have is couples like boyfriend and girlfriend and not only married ones. There is no cheat option or brawls and the NPCs aside of your spouse are forgotten.

I said it could easily be done. I didn't say it wouldn't take forever. :D

Think of how many people are in Skyrim. You'd have to couple them all up. I usually just pick certain specific people to hook up whenever I make a wife :P. I almost always make a wife mod when I start a new game, and I always hook certain people up (varies depending on my mood), and let things play out from there. I make certain changes to already existing partners, too, like Elisif the Fair, for example.

You may still have a chance to get your request made. If you can list who you want hooked up, it would save someone from having to figure it out on their own. The list is in alphabetical order in CK (can likely be changed, but will always be confusing), so it's not so easy to remember who lives in the same area, and who knows each other, and who would...be dating.

For example: Who would Ysolda be hooked up with? She's a marriage option. Would you want potential marriage partners to have a significant other as well? And what about Yarls? Always their Housecarls? (seems cliche)

And what about Housecarls themselves? All marriage options, aside from the Yarls' Housecarls.

You could even spice it up and make all sexy NPCs 'Marriable'.

The more specific your request is, the more likely it is to be made ;)

You may still have a chance to get your request made. If you can list who you want hooked up, it would save someone from having to figure it out on their own. The list is in alphabetical order in CK (can likely be changed, but will always be confusing), so it's not so easy to remember who lives in the same area, and who knows each other, and who would...be dating.

For example: Who would Ysolda be hooked up with? She's a marriage option. Would you want potential marriage partners to have a significant other as well? And what about Yarls? Always their Housecarls? (seems cliche)

And what about Housecarls themselves? All marriage options, aside from the Yarls' Housecarls.

You could even spice it up and make all sexy NPCs 'Marriable'.

The more specific your request is, the more likely it is to be made ;)

Actually that is not a bad idea, I or maybe a group of interested could do the hard work that is gathering the data of who are couple with whom.

technically is not a marriage mod but a relationship mod just to have casual sex. NPCs would have sex with specific NPCs. NPCs with marriage option could have a casual relationship with another before marriage, maybe even after, given that the mod can be programmed (i'm sure there are kinky enough people out there who would like that :P). I think some Jarls have wifes, aside this doesn't mean everyone MUST have a partner. They could be left single and is the decision of the player hook them up with someone.

basically the data would be of NPCs that are sure to be married or in a relationship and just that. If they aren't married or doesn't have a SO the space of "couple" will be blank.

but still researching will be a pain in the ass, maybe faster using the wiki :dodgy:

They could be left single and is the decision of the player hook them up with someone.

You mean like a Matchmaker mod? Add quests to find single people a date? Like Fable? :D

I've looked at how long the list of people is, just for fun. It was long....... :-/

Keep in mind people like Fastred, who are already part of a relationship quest. In her case, it's a Temple quest. And Vittoria Vichi, who is scheduled to be married soon in Solitude.

i have tried the matchmaker mod and basically is brainwashing people into sex. This mod i think could be more immersive than that.
I think that NPCs that are in relationship quest should remain blank, and if possible atomatically fill it but not sure if that can be done

and yes.... is a very long list of NPCs :o

• 2 weeks later...

I'd kill to have a mod that allowed more dating and everday relationship dialogue, similar to the one being developed for FNV. Someone should pick this up. I'd do it myself, but I know my modding limitations. Houses and companions are about all I'm good for.

I'd do it too, but my CK won't compile under any circumstances. Can't add dialogue. Can only hook people up, meaning when using Lovers Comfort, for example, those people will f*** every morning. Also, when using Romance, they'll likely tell you they can't do that to their loved one if you try to "hit that". Aside form that, I'm limited to what CK can do without the Papyrus Compiler. Pisses me off. :-/

• 1 month later...

a Quick update:
I have been doing the list of couples in skyrim and I'm about the middle of the total npcs

You would be surprised how many people are married, in normal relationships, in secrets relationships, in questioning relationships or that the creation kit labeled like couples. Also some cases of harasment
I was thinking if there could be a option of harasment were the couple use exclusively agressive animations like rapist couple 

I have finished listing dawnstar, dark brotherhood, falkreath, markarth, morhtal, solitude, whiterun, and half windhelm

actually i started a week ago because of deals with work. I found a good source of information and is actually quite fast the listing of npcs. But still very large list
Also the next elder scrolls will go out like un 2 years or so. Bethesda really put time in his games even so there still making mods for oblivion right?

• 1 month later...

I finish the list, It took me 3 days after the last update but it was christmas sorry :blush:

well the list is around 150 npcs maybe less that have a relationship.
I put the instructions of what would be good for the mod.

I also put suggested dialogue to make things easier.

If this immersive dating mod is possible it could replace many other mods like Matchmaker, spouses, and others

anyone is free to download the files, give suggestions, and to try to build this mod

Skyrim Couples NPC list.xls

Archived