Pictionary Round 1

blueblue

I saw this on the internet and thought we could try it out. If you aren't a member who logs in daily or are planning on leaving soon, then don't sign up.

The way this game works is each person who plays will send the person who is next on the list a statement entitled X-1 (replace x with whatever letter I assign to you) The person who receives it will draw the statement as a picture (use paint or something, no text) and send it to the next person in line as X-2.

That person will send a statement of what they think the drawing is of to the next person in line as X-3, and so on.

When it gets back to the person who started it, they will post SEND me stack X (whatever their letter is) and once everyone has sent that person the part that they created, the person who started the stack will post the results in order.

If you want to try or have any questions, post in here!

(notice: I will not be playing in this round)

We need at least 10 people to start, and we will do a max of 14 so we can see how this works.

Do not send the first statement until I say so.

When someone is ready to collect their stack, I will update the first post to say so.

players

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

G.

H.

I.

J.

~~