New eyes to choose from on nexus.

DorkDiva

Yes, it is on nexus, I had no choice since steamworkshop wouldn't upload it due to the big file size. Plus the ck dosnt like working with multiple folders and paths. So here is the nexus one.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8173#

Be aware I have 3 eye packs up on steam workshop that can be used along side these as well for even more eyes. Pics are available in the link and on the steamworkshop.

And to those who inquired about my absence and me not modding, I have tendonitis really bad and have been doing therapy and seeing a doctor. So drawing and wiggling a mouse around is out of the question for now.

I have a new pack of eyes going to be up soon. It will be at both Nexus and on steam workshop. It is probably my best one yet, and is pretty lengthy and very colorful with simulated glow. 35 of round pupil, and 47 of slit pupil, I will post screenshots after it is assembled and ready.

Now that everything has been converted to .dds, it will placed in the CK, no folders this time, it will be in a .BSA, I'm done fooling around with folders... I will start putting in the mod after I get some things for work, so in a couple hours then.

Archived