Problems with the tbbp body of the CBBE

grymsoul

Hey guys, I just decided to start brand new in skyrim and delete all my mods. Now, I'm in the process of downloading the essential ones. Unfortunately, I've ran into a problem.  The body for TBBP in the CBBE bodyslide mod has major neck, thighs, wrists and breast deformation. It gets extremely more noticeable when I incorporate the sliders with the RaceMenu Mod. It's seems to be an issue with only the TBBP version though, How can I fix this?

Hey guys, I just decided to start brand new in skyrim and delete all my mods. Now, I'm in the process of downloading the essential ones. Unfortunately, I've ran into a problem.  The body for TBBP in the CBBE bodyslide mod has major neck, thighs, wrists and breast deformation. It gets extremely more noticeable when I incorporate the sliders with the RaceMenu Mod. It's seems to be an issue with only the TBBP version though, How can I fix this?

I'm assuming you've reinstalled FNIS. Next I would check in your Skyrim Launcher Data tab and make sure PC Exclusive Animation Path is disabled/unchecked.

Archived