requiem error

Dracula19

I have little information on the exact situation, but by the looks of things it wants you to start a new game.  Have you only just installed Requiem?  Because if that's the case, the problem will probably have something to do with trying to run a total overhaul on an existing save.  If this is something new and you've been using requiem for a while now without issue, we'll probably need a rundown on any changes that took place in your game (new mods or updates installed) prior to the issue.  As it is, there's not enough information to really hazard a guess at what might be wrong.

I have little information on the exact situation, but by the looks of things it wants you to start a new game.  Have you only just installed Requiem?  Because if that's the case, the problem will probably have something to do with trying to run a total overhaul on an existing save.  If this is something new and you've been using requiem for a while now without issue, we'll probably need a rundown on any changes that took place in your game (new mods or updates installed) prior to the issue.  As it is, there's not enough information to really hazard a guess at what might be wrong.

I start a new game and I get same error, Even when I start a new game the horse in where I am start to fly and spin LOL around all skyrm

I instaled requiem with nexus mod and version 1.8,1(last) sky proc disc v2.2  to fix a previus error.

I installed requiem 1.8 last night on a fresh skyrim and did not encounter this error. My advice to you is to get Mod Organizer and try it again. The first requiem scripts start when your character enters the fort in helgen with either Radgar or the other dude (starts with a H I think). If you follow the instructions exactly on the Requiem confluence wiki, you should be ok. Still, look into getting mod organizer. It's a lot cleaner to upgrade/install/remove maintain any mods. 

Note that you will still have to do the sky proc patcher or you will also get an error when you enter helgen keep.

Archived