Set Body Vs Growlfs Body Resizing

CrisG9

I am hopeful to find a Body Resizing mod that works for both the NPC body and their clothes..i checked the post on Nexus about Growlf's and it sounds a bit iffy re the changes of breast size..ie he does not actually SAY it works but refers the resder to the Mod section and in there he does not way how to be sure to make it work...

can anyone advise if the original Set Body mod is better for this..or if Growlfs actually does change both the body bust size AND the clothing as advertised? I assume it will only change the actual clothing being worn by the NPC at the time and not their entire inventory?

Do we have to use that special skeleton that Growlf refers to that does the breast inflation or does his universal skeleton work?

thanks for advice on this, it would be great to know what actually works for this function.

I am hopeful to find a Body Resizing mod that works for both the NPC body and their clothes..i checked the post on Nexus about Growlf's and it sounds a bit iffy re the changes of breast size..ie he does not actually SAY it works but refers the resder to the Mod section and in there he does not way how to be sure to make it work...

can anyone advise if the original Set Body mod is better for this..or if Growlfs actually does change both the body bust size AND the clothing as advertised? I assume it will only change the actual clothing being worn by the NPC at the time and not their entire inventory?

Do we have to use that special skeleton that Growlf refers to that does the breast inflation or does his universal skeleton work?

thanks for advice on this' date=' it would be great to know what actually works for this function.

[/quote']

Well you have two options, versatility or quality. Growlf's mod is far more versatile in that you can animate the scaling bones to any number you wish and the body AND clothing will resize. With SetBody you're going to get a much better proportioned result that is specifically tailored to a certain look but you lose out in versatility because each worn item must be tailor made for the body shape if you want your nude body to match your clothed body.

The SetBody mod has a major advantage in that all animations using a BBB skeleton will work with it. Growlf's mod has an issue in that once you resize a scale bone, it can be accidentally reset if anyone else animates that scaling bone in an animation or calls a reset animation that sets the scale bones back to 1.0 .

So there's your choice:

Growlf's... pro-versatile for body and clothing, con-very animation picky

SetBody...pro- animation friendly and better quality, con-needs custom clothing for every body

Your choice really...

Archived