[Request] Prebuilt hearthfire Lakeview Manor mod/bat/fix for broken hearthfire quests.

jkllkj

So i've spent the past around 15 hours trying to solve this, unofficial patch be damned the issue is still there and I know the patch is working SO:

When you go to "visit your plot of land" it doesnt read/is delayed completed, and this continues until eventually what you build simply doesnt appear!

My request is a mod to make that obselete (yes I am aware I am asking for alot and its technically cheating) but I'd rather get to use the DLC then be able to say I didnt ask for this.

basically: The bug effects all manors, the one I really care about is lakeview however if there could be a fix for all of them/ a mod to bypass it that'd be fuckin spectacular cause like I said, after 15 hours I couldnt solve it.

Archived