Miscellaneous (did I spell it right?) HDT mods

Dohkaviin

Hello, I have a quick question.

Are there HDT mods out there that is not related to feminine valuable assets? Or Long schlongs? Or hair? (Actually, hair is fine.) I already found an HDT mod that makes the weapons of your character jingle around so your footsteps (I have clanking footsteps mod) actually mean something. What I'm looking for are mods like this.

I'm looking for a:

• Mod that HDT-fies the arms. So they wobble like crazy. I know, very non-lore of me, but screw you for saying that. Inspired by the mingebags in GMOD. Before you ask, no, I don't play GMOD.
  • More hair mods. I only found one by XP32.
  • HDT-fying the bones of your character. I want it to be toggleable. It could probably be made using rings or other items. The same as #1 but screw that, I need all the bones jingling.
  • Cute mods that use HDT. Like the kumakiin armor from Plush Backpacks (It was the first mod I installed in my life, so it has a sentimental place in my load order)
  • Other stuff, like wobbly swords or things.
  • Horse tails for draugr (Not necessarily for draugr, but, you know.)
  • HDT-fied belted tunics or other clothes that has skirts. It doesn't need to be skimpy, but if it really has to be, then fine.
  • HDT-fied trees. Holy moly, I don't know.

Actually, I'm not asking anyone where I can find these, I'm actually asking you guys to make it. Like the guy that made HDT pubic hair.

Any bored nord out there who wants to make something, please do this.

Archived