Help Needed With W.I.P. Main Menu Replacer

mithras562

So, I decided to make one of my screenshots into a main-menu wallpaper replacer. I photoshopped in my own Skyrim title logo and got it working in game but it doesn't look like the .dds file or the original screenshot. Anyone got any ideas? 

First image is the .dds file, cropped and converted to jpg so it will show here. The second one is what it comes out as ingame.

If I disable ENB it just gets more yellow. 

15201671290_3f92d75da9_o.jpg

15201641088_944d41a1a9_o.jpg

Your ENB, graphic setting, gamma, etc etc will all cause that affect.

Best way to avoid that, is design the image with all that in mind. For instance, if your ENB is going to make it brighter, make your image darker. Stuff like that. The image will never look like the picture you edit in photoshop cause of your graphic/enb settings. All you can do is tweak it as much as you can to mesh well with all that.

Your ENB, graphic setting, gamma, etc etc will all cause that affect.

Best way to avoid that, is design the image with all that in mind. For instance, if your ENB is going to make it brighter, make your image darker. Stuff like that. The image will never look like the picture you edit in photoshop cause of your graphic/enb settings. All you can do is tweak it as much as you can to mesh well with all that.

Like I said, I turn ENB off and it just gets more yellow. I have no other lighting mods. Gamma is default. 

Archived