slutty female character mods?

LivingADeviantLife

basically what i would like are some extremely slutty mods for female characters. im roleplaying a succubus at the moment but the sexlab plugins simply do not suffice for now. can you gys recommend me some mods that truly make it pleasant to roleplay as a whore? what are some extremely skimpy outfits as well?
ive already looked through this section of the website btw and some mods interest me

Just install every sex mods on this site ? I mean, you're gonna do it anyway, so just take a look at every mod listed under the SexLab Framework tab and you should be good to go.

Off the top of my head, I guess Solutions, Angrim's Apprentice, Devious Cidhna, Defeat/Submit are personal favorites.

But really, at least go through the quest mods, these are usually pretty cool and contain story to make them interesting. Most of them let you play as one big whore too. The Combat Sex and Dialog Sex tabs are definitely worth a look too, if you really don't want to go through the whole list

Radiant Prostution Tweaked lets you play as a prostitute 'employed' by a bartender. There are also some radiant quests such as home visits and 'entertaining' the troops. TDF Aggressive Prostitution allows you to act as both a prostitute and a madam, plus has sexy dancing for money. SexLab Workin Girl is quite straightforward - unless you use the cheat you start masturbating for 5 septims and end up with group sex. It takes about 60 clients to get to the top level. You can also choose to be solicited - also guards can demand sex and throw you in jail if you don't comply. There's also SexLab Guild where you undertake various missions for a professional service.

Radiant Prostution Tweaked lets you play as a prostitute 'employed' by a bartender. There are also some radiant quests such as home visits and 'entertaining' the troops. TDF Aggressive Prostitution allows you to act as both a prostitute and a madam, plus has sexy dancing for money. SexLab Workin Girl is quite straightforward - unless you use the cheat you start masturbating for 5 septims and end up with group sex. It takes about 60 clients to get to the top level. You can also choose to be solicited - also guards can demand sex and throw you in jail if you don't comply. There's also SexLab Guild where you undertake various missions for a professional service.

One thing about those mods is that Radiant Prostitution Tweaked is a bit buggy for now. It's interesting to play with, as it's event/quests are rather cool, but if you're looking for something that has less chance of messing up your save file, Working Girl is pretty much flawless as far as I've heard (Dunno about Agressive Prostitution, never was interested in it).

The Player Succubus Quest mod gives you the option of becoming a genuine succubus to feed on other people. SexLab Aroused also has a Succubus Curse option that makes sexual starvation lethal. SLA Perks works with SexLab aroused and adds some 'skimpy armor perks' to some skill trees, like Illusion, Conjuring, and Speech. TDF Prostitution is a good system that lets you whore yourself and other NPCs out for gold. SexLab Hormones will alter your physical appearance depending on the amount of sex you have, but it's best to have a good skeleton like XP32 for it to work to its fullest.

Archived