Killcam tit shake!

Mewwt

Hello, I recently noticed my character's breasts shake violently everytime I get a killcam. The mods I use (that could be related to that) are XP32's maximum skeleton extended, realistic ragdolls and force, HDT physics extension v14.28 and unpb 2.5.2

Any idea on how can I tell my character to calm her tits?

I'm not for sure, but it could be an inherent issue with HDTPE. Sometimes it will make affected bones flicker because it can't calculate the values properly when the time is slowed down or sped up. So any time-altering mods and even in-game slo-mo can make the physics go crazy. I've noticed that HDTPE is like a separate physics system running parallel to Skyrim's physics system, so their clocks don't quite align all the time. One workaround is to make sure the affected bones in the skeleton.nif file are also in the skeleton.hkx file as well (though I'm not entirely sure about this either).

I make this assumption through observation so I could be completely wrong--anyone is welcome to correct me if so.

• 4 weeks later...

I was getting this glitch as well.

Here's what worked for me. I had the XPMS skeleton installed via Mod Manager. So I thought, "what would happen if I put the actual files right in the actual data folder."

I unzipped the XPMS file and moved the files over to the data folder, based on my setup of the skeleton in Mod Manager. You need to make sure your moving the right files over. For example, if you like your knife sheathed over the butt, you need to grab the correct skeleton from the unzipped XPMS download. Anyway, a manual installation fixed it for me.

Archived