FNIS Reading SexLab ...ERROR

Today I updated Sex Lab after a lot of time (i stil had Version 1.32). I followed the instructions, but when I tried to update the FNIS behavior, the following line appeared:

Reading SexLab ...ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  1 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt):  Version V1.59b

My FNIS is Version 5.1.1 (the latest) so I really don't understand what the problem is. I mean 1.59b has nothing to do with FNIS since it is the SexLab version. Maybe I can delete the line in order to solve this problem, but I don't think this is the way it should be.

I would be pleased if anyone could help me. Thank you :D

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1 18.09.2014 22:15:11

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Spiele\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Generator: D:\Spiele\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: Unknown (123 bones) male: Unknown (123 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading SexLab ...ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line 1 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt): Version V1.59b

Here you go, but I dont think that this will make any difference :)

I did read the posts and I already tried it but the Script file didn't appeared ( and yes I checked skyrim.ini ). I followed the instructions but nothing helped.

But it's working now... somhow. I didn't changed a thing.

I will mark the Problem as solved but if I find out what the problem was i will post it for the case that sombody have the same issue.

I'm using NMM by the way :)

And this Debug Log kinda bothers me, but thats not a SexLab thing so I will find a solution somewhere in the internet (can't be the single one with tahat problem)

Archived