gay sex

tacoman315

Well, stop looking, because basically there is no specifically gay or m/m animations in SexLab. The only one is the recently added 4way, which hasn't been implemented in any mod yet, cos it is so new. Lets face it: m/m sex is not a fantasy of most people, whereas lesbian is. So specific m/m animations will probably never be plentiful.

Having said this, you can use SL perfectly fine as a gay male character (I definately do). Just be sure to unselect the explicitly female/ lesbian animations.

As far as skimpy male armor goes, I personally don't use armor replacements, so I don't know that much about it. I have seen some mods float by on loverslab/ nexus. Try a search for male armor.

Just a tip for you, since Sexlab is just the framework, you will need mods to actually use the provided animations. Sexlab on it's own does, well, nothing really. So have a look at the SexLab Index, which provides a comprehensive list with all sorts of mods that use the framework. Click on the Spoiler buttons to get a short description of what the mod does.

If you wish to make your own M/M animations, it is not nearly as hard as you think.

You need only an animation tool, such as the latest version of Blender and Animation N3 tools on Nexus by user Anton0028, or 3ds Max and the appropriate conversion tools. 

People will always appreciate more animations. 

If you wish to make your own M/M animations, it is not nearly as hard as you think.

You need only an animation tool, such as the latest version of Blender and Animation N3 tools on Nexus by user Anton0028, or 3ds Max and the appropriate conversion tools. 

People will always appreciate more animations. 

It may not be as hard as people think, once you get over the "wtf is this and how does it work?"-phase, but it's definitely not as easy as you make it sound and I imagine that paired animations are also harder than single animations.

I use MCM settings remove any animations that don't look right (boob jobs, etc). It helps to have it show the names of the animations so you can customize which you see. But aside the quite a work m/m. And the developers are usually good at labelling things that require female PC/NPC.

Well, stop looking, because basically there is no specifically gay or m/m animations in SexLab. The only one is the recently added 4way, which hasn't been implemented in any mod yet, cos it is so new. 

Wait, is this part true? I thought the way SL works is that it collects up whatever animations it finds and makes them available to other mods, so a new animation could be thrown in, discovered, and used without other mods having to know or care. Not so?

Well, stop looking, because basically there is no specifically gay or m/m animations in SexLab. The only one is the recently added 4way, which hasn't been implemented in any mod yet, cos it is so new. 

Wait, is this part true? I thought the way SL works is that it collects up whatever animations it finds and makes them available to other mods, so a new animation could be thrown in, discovered, and used without other mods having to know or care. Not so?

It is true that SL works by collecting available animations. But it is also true that, apart from the new gay 4way from Zyn, there are no explicitly male gay animations. Most animations have been created for M/F couples, as you can generally tell by the pose of the bottom/ recipient (Girly butt wiggle, boob shaking etc).

But the key words here are "explicitly gay". Of course you can use these animations for M/M or F/F (with strapon) couples as well, by disabling the animations that are not suitable. And as I said before, it works well for me and I am not complaining. Lawd, the way I have been playing Skyrim, all the white patches are NOT snow... ;)

Archived