Monster Hunter Tri

SummGai

Holy cow, I thought this was another website. I like it. :D .

How much of a difference is the damage output from Black Harvest and Great Inceadus based on their preferred modes? I'd like to calculate it myself but the MH calculator i was using disappeared >.<

Oh and thanks for sending me the file :)

Use this

http://mhtri.comeze.com/damage.html

Judging from the results Great Inceadus outpowers Black Harvest even if it is only at white sharpness (assuming you have sharpness +1).

There are 3 drawbacks to it though:
1. You have to be in sword mode to use it's most damaging attack, the overhead slash.

2. You'll sharpen quite often.

3. You'll also reload quite often since you'll be in sword mode most of the time.

But it's definitely worth it. You'll be cutting tails and bringing those bastards down in no time lol :D

On the one hand I quite like the Monster Hunter games, on the other I hate their artificial difficulty with the asinine animations.

I mean like when you have to eat or or heal and your character becomes a total moron about it. I'm sorry, but if you stop to pat your belly or do a stupid Popeye the Sailor Man pose while a giant spiky death dragon is right behind you, you deserve to die.

LOL. :D

You better beat him fast cause Tri servers will be shutting down in April.

whoa is that true, i loved MHT, but after awhile there were less and less people, me included

Yup, it's true.That's why I'm practicing my soloing skills.

I can't for the life of me carve ElderDragon's Blood! I'ts like the game is purposely trolling me, I already killed 5 Caedus'. :dodgy:

LOL. :D

You better beat him fast cause Tri servers will be shutting down in April.

whoa is that true, i loved MHT, but after awhile there were less and less people, me included

Yup, it's true.That's why I'm practicing my soloing skills.

I can't for the life of me carve ElderDragon's Blood! I'ts like the game is purposely trolling me, I already killed 5 Caedus'. :dodgy:

ive gotten to the point where i just take everyting down in a few rounds

-damacus set (no helm)/devilhunter

-sunglasses

-deviljho hammer(red)/a legendary hammer i forgot the name of

-and other enchants i cant remeber

Hammer user here too ;)

Skills:

Sharpness +1

HG earplugs

Evade +2, I reduce it to +1 to include speed sharpening

Main weapon is Devl's Crush P, pretty devestating hammer, taking deviljho down in about 20-25mins, knocking him out about 4-5 times.

Here's the trick to it Niki, when you face Caedus the first time you should only weaken him or reduce down it's HP to a certain amount not killing him in the process cause the second time you do the quest, Ceadus' health would carry over meaning it'll only take a couple of hits to kill him. So before facing Ceadus the second time, you should save first, then just reset and load if you didn't get the carve item you want.

Elder's Dragon Blood took me like 3 hours to get, could have been longer if it weren't for the Caedus trick vergil posted.

Tell me about it.

Took me like 12jhos just to get 1 jho gem for my end game hammer. That was one hell of an item hunt.

Really!? Prove it! xD

Archived