Monster Hunter Tri

SummGai

Ummm...There aren't even the same genre, what's the logic comparing the two, I find it funny xD

*PHEW* That was intense, we managed to gather all the parts. Took hours, but it was all worth it. Vergil kept dodging like a madman, practically dodged every attack xD.

Thanks for the help yesterday vergil.

Oops forgot to ask, is it beter to have Evasion +3 or shouuld I stick to +2?

Guest Lady Luck

Ummm...There aren't even the same genre' date=' what's the logic comparing the two, I find it funny xD

*PHEW* That was intense, we managed to gather all the parts. Took hours, but it was all worth it. Vergil kept dodging like a madman, practically dodged every attack xD.

Thanks for the help yesterday vergil.

[/quote']

tera and monster hunter does that make any sense at all that made me lol like relaly hard lmaooo..

Guest Lady Luck

any of you know any latest news what next monster hunter game on ps3 i can't seems to find any , other then they talk about old games can anyone actually post me i really want to buy new monster hunter lol.

Guest Lady Luck

I don't recall any new MH game for the PS3. Most of the franchise are PSP exclusive.

hmm maybe i should check on psp vita because i so wanted to see new monsters lately bored just whacking royal ludroth because thats the easiset quest now lolol.

The online component of the game is pretty hardcore. Monsters are aggressive and challenging to bring down meaning you'll need to pay close attention to their behavior. The upside to this high degree of difficulty is that it's much more rewarding when you're successful on defeating the monsters, victories feel like more of a direct result from your skill and planning instead of an eventuality.

Got it for $20 and HOLY CRAP MAN, this game is intense. You got to be on your toes every step of the way. I think I died 10 times on my first encounter with the leviathans.

So I tried facing this Deviljho thing you guys keep mentioning, as soon as I entered the area his in, the damn giant pickle immediately mauled me. I raged quit so fast haha

WTF is up with this game? I think have become addicted to it. Played it at 6pm last night, by the time I put the controller down it was already midnight.

In a technical standpoint, aspects that's supposed to make a bad game bad is here. It has no story to speak of, the controls are archaic, all you do is grinding and its difficult as fuck which makes it god damn frustrating. And yet I love it to bits, can't really say why haha.

Strangest and thee most addicting game I played.

LOL. :D

You better beat him fast cause Tri servers will be shutting down in April.

DA FUCK? I just got into it man.

Oh yeah forgot about that. HAHA

After I got my ass handed to me countless times, I finally managed to beat a tough boss online, namely Lagia. Took me 40 mins w/c is way too long. I think I need to switch my weapon class.

I've read somewhere that there's a way to patch the online quests in so you could play it offline. Can't find the files to it though, all the links are dead.

PM sent.

You should go for greatswords and hammers. It'll shave off about 10-15 mins of hunting time. Take some attack boosters as well like demondrugs and might pills. If you decide to go to the hammer route you better practice your dodging skills and always aim for the head. Good opponent to pratice with is Barioth or better yet Deviljho Lol :P

Archived