Monster Hunter Tri

SummGai

I found that Tri for the Wii was my favourite monster hunter series, not just because of it introducing a new saga of monster hunter but mostly because of it's online play. By having a lan cable connector for the Wii and a long lan cable connecting to your modem online play was really good and fun. So if anyone out there is playing Tri post up here and maybe we can form a party ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol for better connection i just got a lan connector for my wii and just jammed it into my modem directly

I'm a hammer user too :D but sometimes i like to lol around with switch axe (the saint axe one is my fave, even though its stats suck for a high level axe)

• 9 months later...
Guest Lady Luck

Just reached 160 hours playing MH3. I'm a hammer user. I pretty much solo online quests which I play offline (since my connection really sux :dodgy:). Alatreon and Deviljho are only monsters that I'm having a hard time soloing :P.

if you think deviljho is annoying tigrex is more annoying then both alatreon and deviljho seriously and pain on the ass to capture it >.> story of my life.

Good choice, but there are only 2 usefull skills for a switch axe user.

Try mixing up different armor combinations so you can add 1 or 2 more useful skills. Like for example my set. It's a combinations Ceadus + and Jhen mohran + armor. Resulting skills are HG earplugs, Evasion +2 and Sharpness +1, great for Hammer users.

Guest Lady Luck

if you think deviljho is annoying tigrex is more annoying then both alatreon and deviljho seriously and pain on the ass to capture it >.> story of my life.

Never played the game' date=' haven't you? haha

[/quote']

why do i even bother to reply a bad troll that seriously bad at it.

Neverplayed the game , havent you ? haha . " wow how old are you dude like 12?, just stop seriously its just too funny every comment you made flaming its just failed in every way" sounds harsh doesn't it.

Anyway i played all Monster hunter game, from ps2 and psp game , i have monster hunter tri on wii it's not really bad game , but i prefer psp version the controls are more easy on that part , if you so "PRO " at the game really share us your tips on monster hunter game , i'm complete noob on this one and admitting sometimes there's a monster that's so easy i found it hard .

again mr troll , let us see your professional views on monster hunter game and list all strategy with detail info i really want to hear that plus he sounds like a pro. go for it. and thanks for such a nice comment really.

i hate to show off seriously , but seems like You put haha on most out-dated sarcasm comment i ever read or heard coming from marky12, "SERIOUSLY" bad troll , don't post tips from gamefaq , i know people often uses the reference on that site alot , i'm still learning about monster hunter game even when i played the game like forever collecting the game since it ever releases coming from a "fan".

and thanks for replying " the most outdated sarcasm " on this post it's that's most intelligent thing i ever read coming from a troll avatar.

anyway it's easy to fight deviljho on swordmaster class is because when i fought tigrex with long range character ,i always die on that part ...its pretty much useless ugh coming from support character i always got owned , i remember i eventually defeat deviljho [ By luck ] grinding like mad turns out my weapon sucks " Inventory is so messed up with useless items when i fought with that jerk!" , oh man it was worth to beat deviljho with extremely high leveled weapon [ the last weapon on DLC that cost me to repeat 10 mission over and over and driving me mad that's PSP version for ya , on monster hunter tri i like that game on wii because the weapon is much cheaper on handheld version ] .

i thought the way vergil replied to my last post his character must be strong had at least strong weapon against deviljho there tons

of monster one of the most preferably unforgiving monster i fought in S/G Rank [ I been on HR5 , took me forever to go there] difficulty is.

1. Amatsumagatsuchi [G Rank]

2. Black Diablos [ G rank ]

3. Deviljho [ S Rank is much easier then G rank Version ]

4. Royal Ludroth [ G rank subspecies are bitches]

5. Flying wyvern species [ S rank is easier but G rank omg! ]

6. Bulldrome [ S Rank Mission thought normally people says this easy try to do solo on melee class, see if you can beat this quickly on Long-range class but with a proper item you can easily fight with bulldrome with higher ranked weapons i always die on this quest damnit!]

Guest Lady Luck

Ummm' date=' so i tried mixing some equipment I had stored but can't really get the skills I wanted. Any suggestions?

[/quote']

Here nikea let me give you wikia page to get started i don't know how i can suggest you with the skill set you need.

Here's a Quick tip

in monster hunter ,it's not all about skills sometimes , if you reach g and s rank mission it's all about item survival and how strong your weapon is it's how capcom work their game , not your typical action rpg game that rely on levels and skills if you got better weapons and better item you likely to survive that mission.

Wikia Guide to complete monster hunter

Suggestion

i suggest you read and learn about the monster first then the skill because if you skip through weapon guide you don't know how to deal with that certain monster depending what level you are.

Monster hunter Total Guide

Actually, the skills in MH, is more of passive skills rather than attack skills. Even if you have the most powerful weapon, if the passive skills doesn't match what type of hunter you are, you're pretty much dead meat, like me :(. I already have Black harvest, but I can't seem to utilize it's potential T.T

Guest Lady Luck

Actually' date=' the skills in MH, is more of passive skills rather than attack skills. Even if you have the most powerful weapon, if the passive skills doesn't match what type of hunter you are, you're pretty much dead meat, like me :(. I already have Black harvest, but I can't seem to utilize it's potential T.T

[/quote']

ok i don't want to sound like confused person but i am , so you want to unlock black harvest but you can't match your current Passive Skill ? check that wikia link maybe it help to answer your question usually when i go over tutorial on wikia it help me alot.

Useful skills for SA users are these one's

Sharpness +1

Evasion +1/2

Evasion up

focus for sword mode lovers

AUL

HGE

Razor sharp

let me think some combinations, brb.

Edit:

First choice

Helios Helm+ (lightfoot jewel and evade jewel)

Helios Mail+ (evade jewel)

Helios Vambraces

Helios Coil

Helios Leggings

Evade+7 OO (lightfoot jewel)

Skills: Evade+2, Sharpness+1, High Grade Earplugs

The downside of this set is that you'll also get Demonic Blessing, Blunt Edge.

Guest Lady Luck

Useful skills for SA users are these one's

Sharpness +1

Evasion +1/2

Evasion up

focus for sword mode lovers

AUL

HGE

Razor sharp

let me think some combinations' date=' brb.

Edit:

First choice

Helios Helm+ (lightfoot jewel and evade jewel)

Helios Mail+ (evade jewel)

Helios Vambraces

Helios Coil

Helios Leggings

Evade+7 OO (lightfoot jewel)

Skills: Evade+2, Sharpness+1, High Grade Earplugs

The downside of this set is that you'll also get Demonic Blessing, Blunt Edge.

[/quote']

that is why you can beat deviljho monster easily your character is sword master right vergil?

Guest Lady Luck

Lol you and me both i am always bad at combining something , i usually am just using items and keep reading item stats , idk about the skill stats god i'm so noob comparing to other mh players on loverslab lol. sorry if i didnt help you much >.>

Lol you and me both i am always bad at combining something ' date=' i usually am just using items and keep reading item stats , idk about the skill stats god i'm so noob comparing to other mh players on loverslab lol. sorry if i didnt help you much >.>

[/quote']

It'ok, the skills system is somewhat complicated

Well' date=' you could try my set... but there's also a downside to it..

Go ahead, ask me what. :P

[/quote']

what? xD

Archived