empty your trash and free enough space to make an extra copy of skyrim

that gives you a clean working copy

next find a compatible skeleton for all those such as cbbe or cbbe with tbbp and xp32 maximum skeleton (can try other skins or skeletons later, but get it working and get your mods running first)

next go thru the mod list of the original copy and add only the pre-requisites first so it stays working (sexlab, zaz animations, fnis, script extender)

next go thru your original modlist again adding in your favorite mods devious devices and such, 5 at a time thru your old list (adding 5 from old list to the new list and starting the game and running for an hour or so testing that the game's modlist still works)

if you make it thru all the mods great delete the old copy of skyrim, if not, then post a payrus log with the new modlist when it starts to crash again

That sounds like you have at one point had installed, the Creature pack. THEN you uninstalled it without deactivating it first.

Install FNIS Creature Pack 5_1, then tun FNIS, then you can hit deactivate creatures. Then you can uninstall Creatures if you want, or keep it...

Then, when running the game, you should notice log files begin to appear within: 
My Documents / My Games / Skyrim / Logs / Script 
(You may need to run the game twice to get them to start appearing)  

I think i know why this wont work, i dont have a logs file..... :s  :(

what should i do?

I think someone said Animated Prostitution and sex labs cant work together and i see that i have Sexlabs Cumshot and Werewolves so i guess that wont work and also  have XP32 Maximum Skeleton and i don't have the required file Realistic Rag dolls and Force. can this be contribute to my CTDs? and i don't have a log file so i cant post my papyrus logs unless I would work if I made one myself 

• 2 weeks later...