View File

For Sevenbase Original and Bombshell but should work well with other UNP based bodies. It may work decently with CBBE but you'll most likely have a texture mismatch or clipping. Install using any mod manager or drop the data folder in your Skyrim directory.

Please download the boots fix if you use Bombshell. Of course, install it after the main file.

This is just a quick conversion (and slight modification) I did of Sevennity's excellent Barbarian Explorer Armor (SevenBase Original). All credits should go to him. I added TBBP, HDT physics, a working weight slider, and seperated the boots and gloves from the armor. Unfortunately, I had to remove the underwear as I could never get it to work perfectly with the new weights/physics. Hopefully someone more capable than I can tackle this issue. Also, be aware that I've tried to fix all clipping but Im sure there are problem points that got by me. I have no idea how this will work with pose packs since I don't use them. Consider it BETA!

In addition, instead of finding the armor in the world...it is now available for crafting under leather. All 3 colors are available.

You need a TBBP and/or HDT compatible skeleton or your game will crash.

Don't hesitate to let me know of any problems you discover.

**Updated to v.092: Fixed some more clipping and a few weights. Planning to do a bit more work on the weights in the future.

** v. 095 - Rebuilt using XPMSE v 2.06, other fixes

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/11/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    TBBP and/or HDT compatible skeleton
  • Special Edition Compatible

there is some clipping while walking in the inner thigh right below the pussy, easily noticeable with the green version of the armor, I'm using the latest version of xpms extended.

Good catch, Gunsmoke. Took a bit for me to spot (don't walk much, lol)...but once I did, it was annoying. Fixed in v.092...just replace the meshes with the fixed version I just uploaded. Uploaded the wrong archive before.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...