Saints Row Mods?

Icemoore

Is there a place to find them? I'm saying for the third I saw some on NExus but it was only for 4 so I wasn't sure if there were any for the third game.  It is on steam so I wondered if it was modded and if it is, what are the mods if anyone knows? :3 

http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/

Here you go, my friend. Probably one of the more active Saints Row modding communities (If there are others...)

I haven't checked out that site in awhile, and haven't touched my Saints 2, 3, or 4 in a couple months. Did Volition finally add the SDK like they said they were going to do?

If so... that game has the potentials.

No, they haven't. It's still not anywhere close to being usable or useful. Which is really disappointing. It's been over a full year now and they've made little to no progress.

The modding community is there, but without the proper tools they won't be able to do much.

Archived