Does anyone know how to change your characters eyelashes? (Lings)

ChubbyKitty

Hey! I've used Lings forever and I finally noticed the eyelashes and decided to mess around with them. My one Courier has really thick eyelashes which I don't like at all, and my other Courier has hardly visible eyelashes (set to change with the haircolor) and I'm wondering how to change them.

I went into the FNV GECK and figured out that the eyelashes are just head parts that sit on each face present. So I went onto every single face present and changed the ugly colored and thick eyelashes to the basic long black ones (Did this to my character's custom race, too).

In game all the face presents changed but not my characters. Anyone know how to do this or done anything like this before? Thanks!

Hey! I've used Lings forever and I finally noticed the eyelashes and decided to mess around with them. My one Courier has really thick eyelashes which I don't like at all, and my other Courier has hardly visible eyelashes (set to change with the haircolor) and I'm wondering how to change them.

I went into the FNV GECK and figured out that the eyelashes are just head parts that sit on each face present. So I went onto every single face present and changed the ugly colored and thick eyelashes to the basic long black ones (Did this to my character's custom race, too).

In game all the face presents changed but not my characters. Anyone know how to do this or done anything like this before? Thanks!

Use this mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34790/?

Then you will have a folder called "Eyelashes" located at:

Fallout New Vegas/ Data/ Textures/ characters.

I hope this helps.

Use this mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34790/?

Then you will have a folder called "Eyelashes" located at:

Fallout New Vegas/ Data/ Textures/ characters.

I hope this helps.

Isn't this the same mod that comes with Lings anyway? This one also conflicts with Lings when downloaded on it's own.

Trouble is that unless you actually altered the specific head part your character is actually using then changes made to the preset won't affect your character since it's already saved. Only thing to do that I can think of off the top of my head would be to actually update your char using the preset and then use face exchange from your previous saves to get their face bac to what you had it as.

Trouble is that unless you actually altered the specific head part your character is actually using then changes made to the preset won't affect your character since it's already saved. Only thing to do that I can think of off the top of my head would be to actually update your char using the preset and then use face exchange from your previous saves to get their face bac to what you had it as.

What I ended up doing was using the FaceGen Save Face Ripper and then added my character's faces to a new face present with FNVEdit. Then just simply changed the eyelash facepart in the Geck and changed into the new present in game. Thanks for the help, though!

Archived