Testing Earrings [Elf Ear]

bbdlqek1

Great idea by the name i guess its favored souls package yeah very detailed but good you were able to do that soul puts lot of details in his or her's mod do not know them personally but yeah love the work. Be glad to see a real moving set on earrings down the road when anyone does it eventually but your base test  will help alot  though thing i love to see if it is down the road is neck pieces move like the hair mods. Or the other mods lol.

Hmm. I just tested these out and they have nice movement but it seems something is bugged as the moving part of the earring remains fixed in the air and doesn't follow the characters head as it should. I think you may have forgotten to link the earring bones to the head bone.

I checked my 3ds max save and they were linked to head bone correctly. It must be skeletal problem. Download this and let's see if it fixes the problem.

skeleton_female.nif

Hey,

thanks for that share.

I have tested your mod, HDT system look realistic and ok, just a little trouble, but i don't know if that from to me;

-The height of earrings are to hight. (look the picture)

Same trouble on NPC.

What do you think?

post-30616-0-26180800-1409998615_thumb.jpg

Hey,

thanks for that share.

I have tested your mod, HDT system look realistic and ok, just a little trouble, but i don't know if that from to me;

Same trouble on NPC.

What do you think?

well, I made these earrings to fit my character's elf ears but K, I'll adjust the height to fit the standard ear mesh.

Hey,

thanks for that share.

Same trouble on NPC.

What do you think?

well, I made these earrings to fit my character's elf ears but K, I'll adjust the height to fit the standard ear mesh.

Ok nice!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived