Are you a good writer? Want to see your fantasy come to life in game?

trepleen

I'm working on a female companion mod that I'll be releasing soon.  I've overcome the obstacle of the creation kit, but now I need quality writing that will portray the following roleplays:

a. Player is a possessive alpha male/female

b. Player is swinger alpha male/female

c. Player is completely gamma submissive male/female.

The above three should cover every type of personality. All dialogue choices with my female companion mod will present three ways to approach a sexual ideology. 

Example:

Katreena tells the player: "All these men want to have me right now".

Player can choose the following:

1. "I'll kill them all before they touch you".

2. "They can all have you now and I will join them".

3. "Can I watch them all fuck you?

Do you want to help write for this female companion mod?

You can start right now. Pick a role from above and respond to this post with a short script of dialogue between the player and Katreena. You can pm me too if you want.

(All sexualities are accepted, straight, gay, bi or futa. All content ideas are acceptable no matter how bizarre).

Would be nice to know what kind of situation can we expect:

a progression of romance from you meet a stranger, through that stranger accompany you on your travels till relationship forming between you?

or some other kind of relationship?

And what kind of additions would be allowed - like do you plan to include bondage or prostitution for example. Or some support for combat rape mods of either aggressive or victim scenarios.

Would be nice to know what kind of situation can we expect:

a progression of romance from you meet a stranger, through that stranger accompany you on your travels till relationship forming between you?

One of the reasons I didn't give any details is to see what you guys were naturally expecting.   It seems I'm on the right track.  The progression is much like you described. You meet a stranger, a task is performed and stranger accompanies you on your travels while a relationship is formed.

And what kind of additions would be allowed - like do you plan to include bondage or prostitution for example. Or some support for combat rape mods of either aggressive or victim scenarios.

Bondage and prostitution can happen after the recruitment quest.   I'd be happy to support other mods, but I'm not at that stage just yet.

For now I want to focus on the recruitment quest and get it done. I look forward to hearing any script dialogue or ideas as I'm working on that right now.

Archived