Oblivion Races

I dont know any but you also should add a guide on how to add high res textures for the races you have here.

A lot of races now a days come with high res textures. If it looks better than what it really is in game, that just means it's either Photoshop/OBGE or the screen shooter is good at making things look good.

On top of that, some of these races are unique and don't exactly have skin options like just grabbing Ozmo's. I know Persocom and Uguu~ use Ozmo textures. The only ones here that might have a chance of being low quality is FF and Evy races.

The only ones here that might have a chance of being low quality is FF and Evy races.

Indeed.

Oh' date=' and speaking of nice high resolution races, consider adding DK High Imperials to that list. It's a beautiful high quality Head 06 race that features tweaked versions of the amazing textures created by Ziher. I know his screenshots don't do much justice, but those are some intense textures.

Ziher's will work on vanilla, Ren, etc.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I guess there was a texture pathing issue with Uguu's tail, here's a quick fix for it. Only noticed yesterday as I was updating the race... oh yeah, and I'm updating the race. Adding new unique eyes, more color variants, etc. I'll keep ya updated.

Blue WIP:

Oblivion+2012-02-13+18-35-04-17.jpg

Oh snap i got some updating to do lol. As far as the guide to the textures for races i can put a faq pertaining to any questions that come up in the thread such as the one above which has been answered thank you for answering that btw Etc

@ eiries

You a god thank you for that fix as well as the hopes of an updated uguu race! That race is def in my list of faves along with that ligfaerd substitute you gave me. Now i just neet to figure out how to add horns to it mwahahaha

• 3 weeks later...