Skeletons recommended?

CrisG9

it depends what mods your using. Grolfs is ok. but if you use deadly reflex then you need the BBB fix. Also this could prove a problem when using lovers niche since it comes with it's own sekelton making some mods incompatible.

it depends what mods your using. Grolfs is ok. but if you use deadly reflex then you need the BBB fix. Also this could prove a problem when using lovers niche since it comes with it's own sekelton making some mods incompatible.

I think your info is out dated Donkey I have no trouble using Growlfs with DR. You just need to make sure that you have the latest version of Growlfs and that you remember to remove the skeleton from the DR mod before installing it

to the OP Growlfs is the most up to date and compatible skeleton available.

thank you both, and thanks Donkey btw, for the amazing mods you have made for us, wonderful work indeed. OK i will try G's skellyton and see how it goes, i saw that there were several ways to go and i wanted to ask for advice thanks a lot. One reason i asked is that Growlf had posted that the final version of that skeleton was out and it was no longer a beta.

Archived