Virgin or Whore?

atticadayz

MOD REQUEST

I wish there was a framework that increased the number of rapes to sexually promiscuity. Prostitutes are raped far more often than wives who only sleep with their husband or one sexual partner.

Say I play as a married woman, my status around town is well know so I'm less likely to be assaulted. When I play as a promiscuous prostitute(is there any other kind?) the men of the area know me as such so I'm more likely to be raped, etc.

This mod could take into account the number of partners in a certain time frame in a certain area. If the amount of sexual partners remains constant maybe the 'infamy' could spread to other towns. Since Sexlab can tell between aggressive and non aggressive, if a player has a single partner multiple times which is aggressive the chances of rape could be higher than non-aggressive.

Archived