CBBE on temptress race.

derive

Hi,

I'm using the CBBE body as default for NPCs on skyrim. I'm playing with the Temptress Race, but the body of the temptress race doesn't change. It stays the same default body from the Temptress Race.

How can I apply the CBBE body on my Temptress race character?

thx

The instruction from the nexus page: (It's for the Neck problem, but you can use that method for the complete body too)

Instructions: ==Manual Install Only==
-Place the CBBEv3 textures in the path below:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\textures\temptress\actors\character\female
-Place the CBBEv3 Tempress Neck Seam Fix in the same location above. Overwrite when asked.
-Place the CBBEv3 meshes in the path below:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\temptress\actors\character\character assets

Hi,

I'm using the CBBE body as default for NPCs on skyrim. I'm playing with the Temptress Race, but the body of the temptress race doesn't change. It stays the same default body from the Temptress Race.

How can I apply the CBBE body on my Temptress race character?

thx

That's because the Temptress Race comes with a UNP body, there is no CBBE version, so, if you want to use another body type, like CBBE, you must change the body meshes manually, just copy and paste the CBBE meshes that you want to use on the Temptress meshes folder, and if you want to use a particular skin mod just for your character, you have to open all the meshes in NifSkope and change the path of all textures, but if you don't want that, the meshes will use the same textures that you have installed for the female NPC's !!!

I use the Temptress Race with 7Base Bombshell BBP body and Fair Skin Complexion textures for my character, but I had to do all the changes manually !!!

Archived