Hello :), and some questions

Stormxlr

Hey, New guy here on LL found your forum by accident while looking for TERA armor for Skyrim and stumbled upon "What mod is this" thread, and was absolutely fascinated by the community of people who try to help out each other :)

Well, speaking of TERA anyone knows where I can get some of those armors, i am specifically looking for this one http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/14/1401.jpg and body mod.

Another thing i wanted to bring up/ask What happened to nexus, I was out of modding community for around 2 and half years, used to do some texturing back for when Oblivion came out in 2007 and used nexus extensively for Oblivion mods and some FO3 latter on. I asked the following question on the forum and the thread got deleted within 5 minutes.

Back in the day you could download so many different mods for TES/FO from different games like FF, WoW/WC, different Asian MMOs, i even seen SC marine armor attempt once for Fo3, A lot of Final Fantasy stuff in general and a lot of anime packs and such, I got my copy of skyrim recently ( i had to wait 3 month until my legit copy gets from HK to Shanghai so i played on cracked sadly no hating I did already buy it :))And went on nexus after a long time and it seems like a lot of FF stuff and such was gone from database a lot of new mods shortly after uploded went "File under moderation",basically its like they keep removing armor that is not "original" >_>

Sorry for the wall of text. I just wanted to ask WTF happened to nexus,and what is new cool mod database for Skyrim ?

I will be sticking around the forums, also who is this Vicki ?

:)

*EDIT* Well I guess now i understand what happened to Nexus http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4168, sorry did not read the thread before hand, by my question still stands lol Anyone knows about the Tera armour and why Nexus removes armors from other games etc?

Hey' date=' New guy here on LL found your forum by accident while looking for TERA armor for Skyrim and stumbled upon "What mod is this" thread, and was absolutely fascinated by the community of people who try to help out each other :)

Well, speaking of TERA anyone knows where I can get some of those armors, i am specifically looking for this one http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/14/1401.jpg and body mod.

Another thing i wanted to bring up/ask What happened to nexus, I was out of modding community for around 2 and half years, used to do some texturing back for when Oblivion came out in 2007 and used nexus extensively for Oblivion mods and some FO3 latter on. I asked the following question on the forum and the thread got deleted within 5 minutes.

Back in the day you could download so many different mods for TES/FO from different games like FF, WoW/WC, different Asian MMOs, i even seen SC marine armor attempt once for Fo3, A lot of Final Fantasy stuff in general and a lot of anime packs and such, I got my copy of skyrim recently ( i had to wait 3 month until my legit copy gets from HK to Shanghai so i played on cracked sadly no hating I did already buy it :))And went on nexus after a long time and it seems like a lot of FF stuff and such was gone from database a lot of new mods shortly after uploded went "File under moderation",basically its like they keep removing armor that is not "original" >_>

Sorry for the wall of text. I just wanted to ask WTF happened to nexus,and what is new cool mod database for Skyrim ?

I will be sticking around the forums, also who is this Vicki ?

:)

[/quote']

Tera question should go to "what mod is this, aaand...Nexus was okay when everyone could post adult mods and nude screens freely, later on a stupid rule came and it all went downhill, Speedbuster left and became paranoid :(, no more shining nudity, only like heavily masked mods, so lil' children wont download them, what stops them from making an account and watch it? And no adult talk in forums. So that's what happened. Nexus is still a good database for jewthesda game mods, but without alot of nudity.

Ya, it used to be great over there and then they became tyrants and started using the ban hammer without any warning and messed up some of the best madders including Speedbuster, i have a few of his things if anyone needs them but he split and things are really dumb over there right now. I just got here to and this looks to be a great community here. Glad you made it too.

If I'm not mistaken, some people even raged good modders to death, if you keep silent in there and just download what you need, then everything is alright. Atleast that's what I do. :P *Stumbled on this site randomly, and thought that I could post my stuff here. Even learned a few things from here.

Ye, thats what pretty much I do this days, just silently download stuff from Nexus >_> and started to look for quality uploads/mods here, so much good stuff missing there.

And ye i found the Tera armor i was looking for! sadly it was the type that replaces your body and face and thats kinda lame but found bunch of other awesome Tera armors :)

I am actually in closed beta for Tera Eu right now, so... i dunno if anyone needs any reference material or something.. :)

Archived