Estrus Chaurus Wont trigger..

Hey all,

i have a problem with this mod.. I think I installed all the required mods by order and the mod is installed cuz i see the

mod options in the mod managment option..

only 1 thing wont trigger: the PC wont do animation or make any state change while charrus is attacking the PC for a long time(spits and melee).

Spells WORK

Shouts WORK

animations from shouts and spells WORK!

I must mention i use Beeing female mod which sappose to be compatible to Estrus Chaurus mods.

Anyone knows what i did wrong?

install Actor Events (could find it here somewhere), and then set in MCM menu Charus infestation priority at 10 or 15 (instead of default 5 value) you also need animanion from old estrus data (check estrus chaurus page for requirements)

Actor events is installed and working i think cuz it also appears in menu and in state effects when taking poison dmg(as well from charrus).

in MCM menu "Estrus Chaurrus" is set at 10(max) if theres a "charus infestation" option as well then i probebly missed somthing in installation but what?

if by old Estrus data you mean the previos version+ the new then its installed...

EDIT: I think i dont install the game properly as the menu from the pictures from the new estrus mod dont look the same at all to what i have.. i used MM is that ok? only "estruscharrus.esp" is active. i will try this again..

install Actor Events (could find it here somewhere), and then set in MCM menu Charus infestation priority at 10 or 15 (instead of default 5 value) you also need animanion from old estrus data (check estrus chaurus page for requirements)

Actor events is installed and working i think cuz it also appears in menu and in state effects when taking poison dmg(as well from charrus).

in MCM menu "Estrus Chaurrus" is set at 10(max) if theres a "charus infestation" option as well then i probebly missed somthing in installation but what?

if by old Estrus data you mean the previos version+ the new then its installed...

no, this is exactly what i was talking about. weird, you should get yellow glowing effect on you right when drops of spit (chaurus distance spit attack) just touched your PC, and estrus animation would started.

Archived