Hi from the new guy

Hanssen69

Well what can I say about me? Well I was born in Baltimore, Maryland USA on October 12, 1970. I had a bad childhood, there were no drugs related. I am a Star Trek and Sci-Fi fan since I was 8 years old, with emphasis on Star Trek. I love the entire genre of Star Trek that includes all the shows and the technical side of it. I love all Sci-Fi including Star Wars and Babylon 5. I love Japanese Animation and I also collect Comics. I have been playing video games since I was a kid. I went to the Arcades and I owned our long beloved Sega Genesis. I now own a Game Cube and a XBOX. My all time favorite game babes are BloodRayne and Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft. I do like Vanessa Z. Schneider and Motoko Kusanagi. My favorire games are of course BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2, Starcraft, P.N. 03, Soul Calibur2, and DOA. I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland in the good ole USA. I am 6'1' and weigh 240 lbs. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I love food and drinks. Well I am married for 7 years now and I am having so much fun.

welcome to both of you, enjoy your time here. Don't worry about too many rules as theres not much you can not discuss here but I will say we have for the most part a very helpful, active and friendly community here. That said, if a moderator finds your deliberatly trying to stir up trouble, they will let you know. Thats really about the only thing that will get you on anyone's bad side here.

Oh well, welcome to Lover's Lab.

Thanks that is good to know..as a newbie i hope to learn a lot and keep my eye on the ball, i too btw love Japanese animation, hentai and now anime in general, and have for years enjoyed creating sensual scenes with Poser and wondered if we could expand the amazing world of Oblvion into such directions..and here you guys and the people over in Japan are way ahead! the pictures look amazing and I cant wait to try all of this out. I will try to follow the guides as I do use the CS and mod a bit and know how important it is to get load order and other factors right. thanks for the welcome in :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived