[WIP/Animations] Rico's perverted animations corner (Last animation : 03/09/2014)

Rico87

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Alright here's a modified version, longer (330 frames instead of 90 so 3.66 times), a tad more realistic and less "smacking dolls", it's still frenetic but well, that's the direction i've taken ... Now, i know it's not perfect at all, and i don't even know if it fits the minimum quality standards to ever be brought into a package of any sort ... But well that animation is driving me insane so I will call it "done" until I find the motivation to correct it or someone "forces" my hand to do so :)

Global :

1409069987-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Reverse :

1409070027-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

Closeup :

1409070015-2skeevers1girlconsensualstage

There ...

HOT DAMN THESE ARE AMAZING! MUST HAVE!

Alright here's a modified version, longer (330 frames instead of 90 so 3.66 times), a tad more realistic and less "smacking dolls", it's still frenetic but well, that's the direction i've taken ... Now, i know it's not perfect at all, and i don't even know if it fits the minimum quality standards to ever be brought into a package of any sort ... But well that animation is driving me insane so I will call it "done" until I find the motivation to correct it or someone "forces" my hand to do so :)

Global :

Reverse :

Closeup :

There ...

way to necro a thread!...though that fits you well :P

I had never seen this thread but the guy has some nice ideas

I particularly liked thisone

My ideas (not exhaustive at all, just ... some random thoughts) :

- Turning women (ideally only followers and (optional) the dragonborn) into a herd (cow-cattle). Walks on all four (animated) with a bell around the neck (with hdt would be awesome), gets milked by the owner-farmer (animated), gets mated with the equivalent of bulls (super aggressive and beefy animallike-humans), random herds of cow-women directed by their sheperd, all that blended into an interesting gameplay that makes you do more than look pretty.

That inspires some really hardcore animations in my mind!

Global :

Reverse :

Closeup :

There ...

way to necro a thread!...though that fits you well :P

I had never seen this thread but the guy has some nice ideas

I particularly liked thisone

- Turning women (ideally only followers and (optional) the dragonborn) into a herd (cow-cattle). Walks on all four (animated) with a bell around the neck (with hdt would be awesome), gets milked by the owner-farmer (animated), gets mated with the equivalent of bulls (super aggressive and beefy animallike-humans), random herds of cow-women directed by their sheperd, all that blended into an interesting gameplay that makes you do more than look pretty.

That inspires some really hardcore animations in my mind!

Lmfao I never pay attention to the dates of fhe posts (bad habit!) But yeah man me too!! This dude was on to something I wish he came back! :D
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi!

So, I have pretty nasty ideas. And who better than myself can give life to these ideas ... So 5 days ago on this forum a guy told another guy "if you don't like it, shut up and do it yourself"! Even if that didn't concern me that made me eventually decide to animate my own crap. But i'm no animator, i never ever even considered animating anything before 5 days ago. I suddenly for some weird reason decided "heck, why not", and I jumped into the fray. Note that i don't have any graphic background, i am a every bad drawer, my only artistic proficiency is movie-directing (Battle-hardened), screenwriting (Veteran), and game design (Rookie). So i don't pretend to be worth anything in animation (Current level : Peon).

Here's my first animation :

"1 Girl 2 Skeevers : Nursing"

Frames : 450

Time : 15 seconds

Render : 1 Frame every 3, 50% slowed.

"Scenario : A nasty/horny girl seduces two skeevers and invite them to to drink her milk. One skeever (the leader) observes, interested, the other one is aggressive. Before the aggressive one hits, the leader tells him to stop because "hey, let's milk her rather than eat her". Then they proceed to go to her, she welcomes them and invite them to taste her breast."

Now, I welcome, and want criticism (saying it's good, if it is, count as a critic, doesn't have to be bashing). If I suck, like, unredeemingly, best i know it, i spent more than 20 hours on that first one, so ... Yah, anyway, i hope you enjoy it (nota : it looks obviously better in 3dsmax, just a gif) :

Global :

oWlB5I.gif

Globalreverse :

uoJxvG.gif

Zoomin :

TDCH2X.gif

Milkflow effect :

0yeTLC.gif

My Needs :

Now that this is out of the way, there's more to talk about. First : if that preview of my FIRST animation inspires you, I could use reinforcement to develop my perverted imagination and implement it in skyrim. Here's the talents I would be glad to team up with :

- Modder (CK user), to implement the actual ideas (see below)

- Someone proficient with making textures

- Someone proficient with special effects (I want my cum and milk goddamnit! I know there's some mods but ... MOAR! And implemented differently)

- Anyone willing to help on one point or another

- Skeevers Queen. Like, you are the champion of Periyite (champion of ugly stuff and dirty stuff, and diseases i think?), and as such, you must unite/seduce skeevers (with a flute of course!), and lead them in strategic spots in cities, for them to spread diseases into cities. For that you would need your lair (like a spider queen), to feed, and breed with your skeever, poping miniskeevers that grow to adult size. You would receive attack-orders from periyite to gain skeeverqueen-levels etc ... Guards could attack your lair, etc etc etc ... Victory and defeat conditions to infest a city etc ...

- Skeevers' slave. Nothing overly original here, just adding my animations to as many existing stuff as possible. Like Sexlabs Framework, defeat, sexlab enchantress, and sanguine debauchery (enslaved by skeevers! altought i never managed to have it fully operational ... pain in the butt).

- If i consistently invest myself into animations, i plan to make more aggressive animations once done with skeevers.

- If anyone out there wants to help me bring more cum-related experience to skyrim (textures! effects! overlays! decals!), then let's merge our powers!

Anyway, that's it for now! Let me know what you think!

Cheers!

Rico.

PS : Not an english native. And no, i'm not spanish nor italian nor mexican nor puertorican, etc (Rico would normally make you think that, duh, i know, it's confusing).

WOW!!!! This is really good!!!! Truly, a great job!!! You could try to integrate it with Milk Mod Economy . Getting milked by skeevers will inevitably result in very sore nipples and bite marks causing serious pain and debuffs like in MME, except worse.....

Archived