A little help to a long-gone modder?

Tempuser

Alright, so I know this is probably a very dumb question, but I've been out of the TES mod-making game since 2007, so I lost a bit of knowledge here and there. And from lurking around, you all seem to know what you're talking about. My predicament and hopefully answer is simple.

Do I have to package the Voice files and script files in a .7z WITH my .esp? Or is there a more clever way that the .esp can include such files without me having to hunt them down and add them to the archive manually before distributing it?

I've been fooling around in the archive area, so I think I may be on to something. But if one of you knows a tip or two on what I should be doing to easily pack voice, script or whatever with my mod, I'd REALLY appreciate the help!

What's really bothering me is the scripts thing, because the editor makes no attempt to separate scripts in the Data/Scripts directory. So if you guys know how to handle the scripts, I can do the rest old-school.

Archived