{Race Request} Neko Race

Lukey

There was a lovely Miqote race for Oblivion that I'm hoping to eventually see in Skyrim. The author told me she was waiting for the CK to come out' date=' so perhaps in the not-too-distant future she'll port it and make me a very happy gamer. ^_^

[/quote']

the author told me she had no models for it but i have found a "catty" race on 3dm

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2852375&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

• 2 weeks later...

can someone make the khajiit like this the kawa kajiit coss i prefer a more cuter neko race small_1294394304.jpg

Why not ask the original creator to port it? She changed her name to MissAniThrope. I saw on a comment on her blog that someone already asked to port the kawa Khajiit over though I don't think she responded.

can someone make the khajiit like this the kawa kajiit coss i prefer a more cuter neko race small_1294394304.jpg

Why not ask the original creator to port it? She changed her name to MissAniThrope. I saw on a comment on her blog that someone already asked to port the kawa Khajiit over though I don't think she responded.

mother of god O_O

• 5 months later...

mother of god O_O

*joins in with leoman555*

mother-of-god.jpg

...... no comment... just... wow...

I don't understand WHY so many people have such a problem with a Khajiit replacer... no matter HOW lore-unfriendly it is/isn't. Just like ANY mod, if you don't LIKE it, don't USE it.

Personally, if I could have a Khajiit replacer that made my Khajiits look like a sexy version of a loony toons character, I would jump on that in a SECOND!

beautiful-teen-furry-girls.jpg

Who cares if that chinese mod replaces Khajiits... sounds like you wouldn't like it anyway, right? LOL So why make such a snide comment toward those that MIGHT like it?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok first I love this kitten. I hope someone does make a race with this look.

@Lukey - I love that Catgirl you show in the "Not This". Very nice. I think I know the race mod but I wish I could get mine to look that good.

@EVERYONE - I am amazed that no one posted this yet. The "FF_Mithra_and_Vera_Race" Mod on Nexus. I use that for my favorite char' date=' Mewra Pernara. She is an adorable kitten that I just love to watch kill things. :D

Race Mod Link - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8895

Dawnguard Fix that works for me - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21639

Here are some pics. Enjoy.

[img']http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn317/trinson/Mewra/MyMewra01.jpg[/img]

MyMewra02.jpg

MyMewra03.jpg

MyMewra04.jpg

MyMewra05.jpg

MyMewra06.jpg

MyMewra07.jpg

Here she is next to a normal npc. She is a tiny kitten. :D

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/122350

See other pics of her as I make them on my Nexus image page. Just click on my name and view my images. :D

• 3 months later...

Ok so thank you for the FF Race mod but i thought that you all might like to know im working on a Miqo'te race myself with all the racial morphs the game uses to show exspressions so from what ive seen so far all hybrid races have the khajiit ears but they are unfortunatly static from what ive seen if not they are very limited in how much they move so im going ground up on this one i however will need help with texturing as i wish to make a few version. one with the fur coming down to almost peach fuzz on the face in a few areas, and another without but im most definatly not good a texturing so anyone wanting to help id really like the help.:D

also the Miqo'te will feature less bulk tails then the khajiit in skyrim as it dosnt fit with the lore im creating for them

UPDATE

ok so i found an easier way to do this that should allow me to get a rough release out in about a day or 2 with fully function ears both sexs and so on

basically befor i was having to rebuilt all the facial morphs one by one because tri morph files dont let you export more than one object but

in my niavity i over looked the fact that even extra head parts can have morph files, there for all i have to do is take the ears off the khajiit head model and re ajust them to fit on the human head now again the one ill be releasein gin the next few days is a rough release just ment to tide us neko fans over the ears wont be perfect they wont have that thin long look we love but hey gotta start somwhere! : )

Archived