Unlimited Followers

123xyz8

Not so much unlimited to my knowledge, however for what it's worth you can have 1 person and 3 animals lol, get a horse or shadowmere if you ave him, a war dog from markarth, now there is a mod for an overpowered saber cat pet..gives you 4 things that are tough and hate everything that throws a stick at you lol

Sadly those mods aren't true unlimited followers. With command mode, inventory and things like that...

But I had a (mostly theoretical) talk about this on Bethesda forums and we've managed to figure out how to increase the number of follower "slots"! (To enable additional followers more "slots" need to be made)

If anyone's interested in it or would be so nice and talented and actually put it to work the conversation is here!

I think I know how to change it. Instead of using an if-statement' date=' changing it to a while statement would theoretically should get all of the potential followers able to follow. I'll change this and see if this is the case.

[/quote']

That would be incredible if you did in fact get it to work. I've also been waiting for a more the one person follower mode for a long time, a real one at that.

So far, I'm only using the one available at Nexus which in itself, isn't a real legitimate one. So here's to hoping that more people like you will in fact pick this up and make it working for the rest of us scrubs who have no clue to how to do these things!

if someone gonna use unlimited followers. maybe they really have to consider using mod that doubled enemy's health. or it'd be boring trust me.

Not needed. Just cut the player character's starting stats in half and enjoy a game at equal footing with the rest of the world ^^

I think I know how to change it. Instead of using an if-statement' date=' changing it to a while statement would theoretically should get all of the potential followers able to follow. I'll change this and see if this is the case.

[/quote']

That would be incredible if you did in fact get it to work. I've also been waiting for a more the one person follower mode for a long time, a real one at that.

So far, I'm only using the one available at Nexus which in itself, isn't a real legitimate one. So here's to hoping that more people like you will in fact pick this up and make it working for the rest of us scrubs who have no clue to how to do these things!

Well, looking at the code and as well as the script attached, it seems that the DialogueFollowerScript is only executed once. This is conditionally done via this line of code:

IF (targetFollower is assigned to playerFollower group && targetFollower's trust level is above the friend stage)

THEN add this follower to the follower package.

Note that this code is only done with IF, so one instance globally. Hence if there is two possible candidates, then the one that has a greater level, either in the playerFollower group OR the trust level will get the follower package. That's the sticking point here.

The trick here is to make the above statement TRUE FOR ALL FOLLOWERS. So that means I need to declare a general default follower script using the above. Hopefully, that makes a bit more sense.

TL;DR, I need to change the script to allow multiple follower packages to be attached to the NPCs.

Archived