Livestreaming with adult content?

TheCaptn

So my girlfriend and I are on opposite sides of the planet at the moment but I'd like to keep playing our Skyrim game... She was mostly backseat-driving the game anyway, so it seems like it'd be fun.

I was hoping there'd be some way I could set up a private or passworded livestream so we could do it that way, but Twitch has removed that option and only UStream seems to have it now for premium users... Not to mention the fact that adult content is against the Terms of Service everywhere anyway, and I don't want to put my Twitch account (in particular) at risk.

Does anyone know of a way to do this? In a pinch I'd be fine with a broadcast stream, since I don't really care if other people watch, I'll just be interacting with one specific audience member.

no, most remote access programs work in such a way that any open dx window will either show up as black or will be a slideshow. Theres the pro version of splashtop that supports streaming but it's not free. Last time I looked Kainy was free and worked ok. You can try that.

Skype screen sharing doesn't work, we're lucky to get about 2-3 fps out of it and it freezes completely within minutes... So far the best approach we've found is to just use UStream and try to avoid adult content for the most part. It's still there but we don't really linger on it.

Archived