Routinely Broken Images - "Pic-Upload.de - Site don't allowed"

:idea: As a general request, are people able to cease using the "Pic-Upload.de" site for pics they wish to upload/link to here? The inevitable result always seems to be this:

allownt.gif

As that hosting site appears to take a dim view of the kinds of materials often pictured, thus resulting in constantly broken images posted here (and a clutter of "image broken - please re-post etc." postings), perhaps an alternative could be found? Thanks! :)

:idea: As a general request' date=' are people able to cease using the "Pic-Upload.de" site for pics they wish to upload/link to here? The inevitable result always seems to be this:

[img']http://www9.pic-upload.de/allownt.gif[/img]

As that hosting site appears to take a dim view of the kinds of materials often pictured, thus resulting in constantly broken images posted here (and a clutter of "image broken - please re-post etc." postings), perhaps an alternative could be found? Thanks! :)

tinypic is a good host, rarely is anything of mine removed from there

tinypic is a good host' date=' rarely is anything of mine removed from there

[/quote']

you can always go to photobucket' date=' that's good, also not to be a nudge but this thread belongs in technical help not adult mods, sorry my OCD is kicking in or what i believe to be OCD :|

[/quote']

Yep - I successfully use different sites myself. I'm not actually looking for technical help as such... :blush:

I do not use "Pic-Upload.de". This request was posted more as a general plea (or a polite & gentle nudge) to those among us who DO use it to perhaps consider using an alternative, as pics being uploaded there seem to be constantly broken or blocked, rendering it largely useless as a host for images destined for this forum. :)

:idea: As a general request' date=' are people able to cease using the "Pic-Upload.de" site for pics they wish to upload/link to here? The inevitable result always seems to be this:

[img']http://www9.pic-upload.de/allownt.gif[/img]

tinypic is a good host, rarely is anything of mine removed from there

this ^

Archived