Conjuration - Summon Succubus

Guest mmdhg1

How do you take screenshots of the game when it's running full-screen? I got these incredibly low-res images because I had to run it in 800x600.

For fullscreen screenshots: F12 usually does the trick. :D

Those look great. I would have made the skin color of the succubus more like an unearthly blue/violet like the desiredemons from DA, but your pictures look essentially like succubi.

Can you make it a standalone monster, and send me the esp? :D

Kaw's cat tail mesh could be edited

to a devil tail

Indeed that would be nice, especially if someone managed to make it animate.

I'd also suggest removing those lower wings and just have the upper back ones. The big hip ones would probably just get in the way if/when sex animations are added and used by her.

I notice now that the succubus (sexy demon armor) does not have its own boots. I guess it would make sense for it to not need boots at all if floating like a flame atronach.

The problem however is the feet may not match up properly depending on what body mod you have installed. I have CBBEv3 curvy and the feet appear to have a gap and are slightly wider at ankle. The body used by the armor might be CBBE slim or UNP, not sure.

It might be better anyway to make a whole new succubus instead of using that armor incase the original author comes along and complains about using it without permission. Unless someone is able to gain permission from whoever made it.

It might be better anyway to make a whole new succubus instead of using that armor incase the original author comes along and complains about using it without permission. Unless someone is able to gain permission from whoever made it.

You are right. If anyone could improvise something, that we are allowed to use, that would be great.

For beginnings, is it possible - if we have the were-succubus in mind - to take a randomly generated (breton?) female but with dremora horns instead of hair and with a bluish/violet skin color? That creation could be wingless for now, and would be build soley out of components the game provides.

Just use Extended Slider Colors mod and you can make any race any skin colour you want.

Yeah, but it seems to be quite a bit more difficult to have a race have a certain range of colors. If we want to make were-succubus changes, the color of the PC has to change in relation to the starting skin color.

It would be nice if the face would be still recognisable, but in a different color. Maybe the succubus has no hair per se, but some kind of horns or such. It would be also essential that your PC would change back to exactly the same as he was before. Can't have him change war paints after every transformation.

Another possibility would be making succubus form one fixed form, like it is with the werewolves. That would probably save a lot of trouble, and you could do more fance stuff with the appearence of the succubus.

• 2 weeks later...

aye, i agree with dem. muscle girl is a no. i play as a woman, but i would prefer futa over a male fucking me lol. plus any guy out there or drauger needs a good ass fucking lol. so on one end futa only succabus summon mod.

though in a good mc home mod a add a statue to summon a harem of futa succubi to do a gang bang. 1 per mouth/pussy/ass.

just sayin.

also unrelated summoning magic for a futa dick on your self.

I must say that this mod Intrigues me a lot. So this succubus, what is the goal with it ? Is it just fight to be a companion to help you fight in the realm of skyrim or more of a dark Mistress ?

What kind of Demon/Devil are you talking about here the more human kind or a monster ?

a few examples:

A Darker Succubus

xwy6b.jpg

A More Human Succubus

jjo6li.jpg

A Slutty Dark Succubus

y0wna.jpg

Monster Succubus

m9rbis.jpg

A Flame Atronach type

179y5k.jpg

I would like to take a part in this Mod discussion because I have A huge fethis for demons and would very much see this in skyrim.