Decent alternatives for the Anti-Material Rifle?

Sophisa

I've recently started replaying NV, and have added a lot of alternate guns, especially from Project Nevada and Millenia's great work. Even though I don't USE most of them, I love the variety and the feel it adds. However, I am finding I do enjoy the few alternates I do use, and now find myself at a quandary - I want to go up to the .50 A-M Rifle, but would like another option.

Does anyone know a decent mod added high caliber rifle in the A-M's class? Preferably something that fits the general tone of the game's bullet based weapons, ie; not super-modern / futuristic, not covered in tactical accessories? I don't like the sort of mods that look more CoD / MW ish, it's a tone and immersion breaker for me.

Guest carywinton

TBH, I have never seen one, but I will have a look around and see what I can find. The sniper riffle class for both FO3 and FNV is seriously lacking in this area, I looked for a long time for a better sniper riffle.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived