nord male hand mesh missing

KingSergiu

only the nord male are missing the hand mesh i don't know why... i don't have any male body mod installed i just use : Unique Everything so every race has their own body but i have it only for females. can someone help me with a link to download the hand meshes so i can fix this? i don't know where to search , i also downloaded male body mods in hope to find hand meshes but they dont have

If you have Skyrim from Steam try validate game cache. Is it the actual mesh missing from the male nord or is it purple?

it's not purple it's invisible and yes i have a legal steam skyrim version but i dont think the validate will work since this is a mod thing... that Unique Everything creates folders for each race with textures and meshes but the male nord doesn't have the hands mesh i think the autor missed it or something...

If you have Skyrim from Steam try validate game cache. Is it the actual mesh missing from the male nord or is it purple?

it's not purple it's invisible and yes i have a legal steam skyrim version but i dont think the validate will work since this is a mod thing... that Unique Everything creates folders for each race with textures and meshes but the male nord doesn't have the hands mesh i think the autor missed it or something...

Then reinstall that mod. And if it still doesn't work then uninstall it.

Archived