View File

Please note that this is a scripted mod, that I'm a newbie scripter, and testing has been minimal. Consider yourself warned.

- Description

The aim of this mod is, you guessed it, to undress people. There's some mods which already does this, but they don't have the functionnalities I wanted. To fulfill this noble purpose, three minor powers are added to the player, the first time that the mod runs.

* Let's Get Naked ! (Target)

Target someone and cast (shout button, default Z) and voila, the target is naked. Target and cast again and hopefully s/he should redress. Only playable races are subject to the spell (that means no elder, children, draugr, dogs or the like). Alerted actors are also immune.

Items like shields on back aren't unequipped.

Dress/undress state is tracked by actor. If you trade an equipable item to an actor made naked by this mod, then the actor will redress. To undress him again, you'll have to use the power twice.

If left alone naked (even in another cell), actors should redress over time. The duration of the spell is 20 min, but I guess it depends of the game timescale. In my game at timescale 6, the spell lasts 2 game hours or so. To undress again an actor who dressed by himself when the spell expired, you will have to activate the power twice.

If SexLab is running, the targeted actor will play the female undress animation when undressing (even if the actor is male, but I don't think there's a lot of difference between male and female animations. Will adjust if it's the case). No animation are played when dressing, because I didn't want them to play the same animation again.

* Let's Get Naked ! (Self)

Unequip all your current equipped items. You can do the same manually, but it's faster this way. If SexLab is running, the player will play the female undress animation when undressing.

Unfortunately the mod doesn't redress the player, you will have to do this manually.

Items like shield on back or favorited weapons dsplayed by mods like Equipping Overhaul aren't unequipped by this mod.

* Let's Get Naked ! (Both)

Combines the previous two. Target someone and cast. The targeted actor and the player will undress. Target the same actor and cast again, and this actor will dress again. The player has to dress manually. Animations will play for both actor and player if SexLab is running.

There is no hard dependency on SexLab, you can run the mod if SexLab isn't running, but you won't have any animations, just notifications.

- Installing

Just drop everything in the data folder, activate the esp.

- Uninstalling

This is a scripted mod, you probably know the risks. However, there are no quests running (except the first time to add the powers), no unupdate event, and the scripts are exclusively launched by the player. If uninstalling, and if the powers have been used recently, I suggest to wait for them to expire (waiting 24h should be enough) before removing the mod.

- Load Order

Should be irrelevant. Let LOOT sort it.

- Permissions

Do whatever you like. Feel free to expand on this if you feel inclined to. If you upload this to Nexus, just DON'T mention my user name. Take full credits (and full banhammer if things get ugly). M'kay, thanks.

- Credits

dkatryl (Submit, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-28jun14-0825/) for the mod detect routine

nathanlonghair (Dibellas Compulsion - Nude Spell, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30072/?) for the spell conditions

subtanker (http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1081510-tutorial-by-subtanker-on-how-to-make-npcs-go-skinny-dipping/) for the method to redress npcs.

- Futures plans

Redress the player. May tackle this, but it's prone to error and multiple bugs, so I'm hesitant.

Undress more than one NPC. Could be fun. No idea on how to do that, yet. Some cloak effect is in order, I guess.

More animations. I only know of the SexLab undress animation, dunno if there are others that could be used to add a bit of variety.

With respect to WaxenFigure, as he is a good modder, if this is what helps you learn to do what you want to do, then don't let the comments that say, "It's been done," discourage you; you will learn best by doing most of your own work.

True, those other implementations can be compared to yours, might be something to learn from looking at them.  They are also OLD, a new implementation might bring some new ideas.

With respect to WaxenFigure, as he is a good modder, if this is what helps you learn to do what you want to do, then don't let the comments that say, "It's been done," discourage you; you will learn best by doing most of your own work.

True, those other implementations can be compared to yours, might be something to learn from looking at them.  They are also OLD, a new implementation might bring some new ideas.

Certainly. Even if it's a variation on the same theme, on of my goals was to learn a bit about scripting.

Oh yeah. And my variation has animations too (or, more exactly, uses anims from SL).

What I'd like to do is, instead of unequipping things, is creating a pile of objects on the ground, which would be created dynamically from some of the stuff which the character is carrying. This pile of objects could then be used as an activator to access a container which would contains the character stuff. But is it possible to assign a world model to an activator on the fly ? Not sure.

This for the womenz after they have been stripped maybe..

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19513-cbbeunp-nude-female-cover-animations-updates-on-hold/

Not sure if there is one for guys yet but...

OH OHH, you could have NPCs get pissed and start hurling insults at you too, lol.

Hm, yes, good ideas there for the cover anim, but it seems that it is a replacer for the idle/walk animation, and not usable via debug.sendanimationevent. Unless I just use Actor.PlayIdle ? Never tried. I'll have to see about it. So much to do, so little time...

This for the womenz after they have been stripped maybe..

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19513-cbbeunp-nude-female-cover-animations-updates-on-hold/

Not sure if there is one for guys yet but...

OH OHH, you could have NPCs get pissed and start hurling insults at you too, lol.

Hm, yes, good ideas there for the cover anim, but it seems that it is a replacer for the idle/walk animation, and not usable via debug.sendanimationevent. Unless I just use Actor.PlayIdle ? Never tried. I'll have to see about it. So much to do, so little time...

Like you did a soft dependency on the Sexlab Framework you can do another soft dependency on the Papyrus Utilities which are in fact installed with the Sexlab Framework.

That will allow you to use the ObjectUtil.PSC script

scriptname ObjectUtil Hidden

;/
    Animation override.

Here you can replace animations on objects by animation event name.

Idle Property laughIdle Auto ; "IdleLaugh" here from CK
    SetReplaceAnimation(akTarget, "moveStart", laughIdle)

No whenever this character tries to move they start laughing instead.

Animation replace is checked once, that means if you replace moveStart with
    IdleLaugh and IdleLaugh with idleEatingStandingStart then whenever you try to
    move you start laughing and not eating.

This replacement persists through save games.
/;

; Replace animation on object by animation event name. If obj is none then it will replace globally, be careful with this!
function SetReplaceAnimation(ObjectReference obj, string oldAnimEvent, Idle newAnim) global native

; Remove a previously set animation replacement.
bool function RemoveReplaceAnimation(ObjectReference obj, string oldAnimEvent) global native

; Count how many animation replacements have been set on object.
int function CountReplaceAnimation(ObjectReference obj) global native

; Clear all animation replacements on object.
int function ClearReplaceAnimation(ObjectReference obj) global native

; Get animation event that is replaced on an object by index (use count function to iterate).
string function GetKeyReplaceAnimation(ObjectReference obj, int index) global native

; Get animation that is replacing previous animation on an object.
Idle function GetValueReplaceAnimation(ObjectReference obj, string oldAnim) global native

You can replace the standard animations with the cover animations for anyone you make naked and remove them when they are re-clothed.

That looks great. I had no idea that was possible.

Now I'm wondering about something else.

Could this library be used to swap on the fly the current idle anim with another idle anim, thus achieving greater variety in idle animations. Something like Play Random Idle, but without the hassle of having to use the jump key to break out of idle.

That looks great. I had no idea that was possible.

Now I'm wondering about something else.

Could this library be used to swap on the fly the current idle anim with another idle anim, thus achieving greater variety in idle animations. Something like Play Random Idle, but without the hassle of having to use the jump key to break out of idle.

It looks like it should work to do that.

Had mitigated results with SetReplaceAnimation.

It works as said on the tin, but in order to play the new idle, I have to call PlayIdle (i guess Debug.SendAnimationEvent works too), and then same problem as Play Random Idle, you can't break out of idle without jumping or doing other nonsensical unimmersive nonsense.

I also experienced some random CTD while toying with SetReplaceAnimation. As soon as I stopped calling this function, the CTD ended.

I had more luck calling the idle the normal way and then calling PlayIdle(ResetRoot) (anim event IdleForceDefaultState) which allow to break out of the custom idle without having to jump or force combat mode.

• 2 months later...

This is a great mod, I love it for using the undress animation alone.

A suggestion though: It would be great being able to define nude profiles for main char and follower, it's too bad having my character strip of all her piercings and such.

Well then, reading the description I came up with the question: Whats the difference from opening the console, targeting the actor and typing "unequipall"?

So to make this mod unique and fun (so that people like me and Waxen stop complayining  :angel: )

There is a cover idle animation somewhere here in loverslab. Why don't you make your targets cover themselfs when they are striped? 

Here's where you need to go: (Guardian Skeever? Really?)

Animation: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19513-cbbeunp-nude-female-cover-animations-updates-on-hold/

Spell: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22092-coverselfspellv10/

• 7 months later...